I am going to be brave and start a thread

How are you doing Kellie?xx

I am not too bad thanks hun I don't think I am ovulating at the moment although my period has gone back to 28 days for the last two months but I have not got a positive on my opk so I really have no clue what my body is doing which is really frustrating especially as all I want to be is pregnant again I will give it a couple more months then I will go see my doctor as I know if I go now he will tell me it can take a while for your body to get back to normal I just hope as the witch is on her way hopefully next month I will get a positive opk just so I know I at least have a chance of getting pregnant x

Keeping everything crossed for you Kellie. You really do deserve your baby xxx

Me too hun x wishing you all the luck in the world x you really really deserve it xx

Thanks hun just got my flashing smiling face on my ovulation test again although its never gone to a solid one yet hoping this month my body does as I would love to get pregnant this month as I really would like to be pregnant before my due date which was the 19th of march x

Thanks hun just got my flashing smiling face on my ovulation test again although its never gone to a solid one yet hoping this month my body does as I would love to get pregnant this month as I really would like to be pregnant before my due date which was the 19th of march x

Sending lots of sticky baby dust your way. Hope you get that bfp this month. I know a new baby won't replace your daughter but it might go some way to easing your grief a bit and help you and your family move on. I can't begin to imagine what you've gone through in the last couple of years so shut me up if I'm talking rubbish, I won't be offended xx

Got everything crossed for you xx

I've got everything crossed for you Kellie - you deserve this so much! xxx

Thanks hun it means a lot to have all you girls support still. Today I am happy as its the first time my ovulation test has gone from a flashing smiling face to a solid one since having Sophie back in September I just hope that its a good sign for me and I really do ovulate this month and I can catch that little egg x

Ive got my fingers and toes crossed for you hun, if anyone deserves a bfp its you. Im hoping that 2014 will be your year! Xx

Good luck Kellie, I've just read this thread from scratch and it's very sad, you are very brave I can't imagine what you've gone through. I hope 2014 is your year xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well I am 10dpo and I did a first response test this morning and got a faint positive I am not counting my chickens yet but I just hope and pray that I get my rainbow baby x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Keeping everything crossed for you, you really deserve it xx

Back