I am going to be brave and start a thread

Congratulations!!! So happy for you xxx

We are happy but so nervous I just wish I could fast forward 11 weeks x

This is how I was aswell because of the miscarriages....I found the 12 weeks dragged because I was so anxious/nervous and then the pregnancy wooshed by after that

I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy hun xx

Hi Kelly, How are you getting on? I hope you are well and everything is ok xxx

I am fine hun thanks taking each day as it comes I am now 5 weeks 1 day but time is just going so slowly. Hope you and your gorgeous daughter are ok xxx

I am fine hun thanks taking each day as it comes I am now 5 weeks 1 day but time is just going so slowly. Hope you and your gorgeous daughter are ok xxx

Glad you're ok x I know that feeling. The beginning does go slowly doesn't it x Do you think they might offer you an early scan to put your mind at ease? x

We are both well thank you honey xx

Sorry pressed send to early I now have my booking in midwife appointment on the 16th of april and my first scan on the 8th of may and then I will go from there and see how quickly I can have a cvs test hopefully not that much longer afrer my first scan x

Hi Kelly glad your feeling ok xx Would you consider a private downs screening test ? I know sown private scan companies do it and they run a blood test that detects babies DNA I don't know the full ins and outs but some friends had it and no risks associated. I will keep positive thoughts coming and pray for a healthy happy baby xxx

Hi Kelly glad your feeling ok xx Would you consider a private downs screening test ? I know sown private scan companies do it and they run a blood test that detects babies DNA I don't know the full ins and outs but some friends had it and no risks associated. I will keep positive thoughts coming and pray for a healthy happy baby xxx

I have looked in to them but they are about £400 and you can only do them from about week 10/11 and it takes two weeks for the results so by the time I had it done I would of had my normal scan plus I should also of had my cvs test results as well as the first lot only take 3 days plus cvs test for alot more so part of me just thinks stick with it as £400 is alot of money epically with 4 kids already x

Back