I am going to do it on my own

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
I have decided to go it on my own. I pay for the monthly pass so i will squirrel that money away to save for something wonderful.

I am not really doing it on my own as i have everyone on this site ;). I think that if i find myself slipping then i will join back.

hello and welcome :) theres quite a few ladies on here that do it at home (me too) and it seems to work quite well. iv never actually been to a meeting so dont know what im missing lol

goodluck

suz x

thanks. I am a bit nervous about doing it without a meeting but then again i havent got very far by going to meetings.

minis can be your support group! im sure you can do it and surprise yourself!!

suz x

Hello! I am doing it alone at home too. I did my first week last week and lost 5lbs. This site is great for keeping you motivated.
Good luck!

I find if I am struggling or im having a bad day then i can come on here and it helps me to carry on. Good luck :)

thank you. We are hoping to buy a dog next year and hopefully, i will save quite a bit of the money to pay for him / her. we are hoping to get a red Boxer.

Classes are a bit hit and miss anyway. It depends how good the leader is.

Mine is not very structured in her talks - nice lady though but doesn't tell us much really.

I think I will try out a few different ones now I've got my key - have I mentioned that before?????;)

Theres loads of people going it alone on here so you will be fine and get loads of support, infact Starlight used to do it on her own and lost loads of weight. I keep thinking about it to save the money, but I see a friend at my meetings and wouldn't really get to see her often if I didn't go.

my leader is great, but i just think that we are looking at getting a dog in July next year 2010, so that means that i would have saved £360. so that is more or less all the money.

Hi Tara, doing it on my own as also, well i do have all the ww manuals and about 6 w w books, if my head isn't watching uk food its stuck in a receipe book. lol !
have started recording my food diaries not pointing so much but fully aware of what i'm eating. out of my extra money i joined salsa classes for 10 weeks, something for a laugh anyway.

i am into my second week and after week one i was down 3lbs.
so with the help of this forum you will have no problems.
best of luck:):):):)

yeah am doing the same to much money paying to step on someones scales lol :L

I try and post a lot of the good deals in asda/morrisons on healthy food so its not 2 costly for healthy foods either :D

thanks for your help. I have now started on my own officially. had my first weigh in today, so will have to get used to different scales.

Good luck and keep us posted x

Back