I am going to do this!!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by kirstymax, 13 October 2011 Social URL.

1. kirstymax

kirstymax New Member

Start Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ok so I've decided I'm going to start a food diary to hopefully help me with my weight loss. Have been reading other posts and its given me inspiration!!
    Yesterday was the start of my 4th week on Slimming World, and after Tuesdays weigh in I was ready to give up, but no, I will persevere. After almost 2 years of gaining weight, enough is enough, sick of hearing myself moan about how I look so I am determined to do something about it.

Everything started well, joined the class 3 weeks ago, was very motivated and the diet sounded fab. Had a great first week and lost 5lbs, second week lost 2.5lbs and got my half stone so was over the moon. Then only lost 1/2 lb and was really gutted as had done nothing different.:confused:
    I know I'm expecting too much too soon but cant help feeling disheartened. Anyway, hoping these posts will help me keep on track and vent my frustration when needed!!:)

So todays diary -

Breakfast
    28g weetabix minis HEB
    Skimmed milk HEA

Mid Morning Snack
    Honeydew melon and strawberries

Lunch
    Chicken savoury rice

Mid Afternoon Snack
    Superfree veg soup (homemade)

Dinner
    Slimming world chips and mushy peas

No syns today as saving up for a night out at the weekend so overall a good day with decent amount of superfree and speed food. Determined not to have another half pound next week!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.