i am going to lose 3 stone by xmas

itsnowornever

hi guys i ve been messing around on cd for too long going up and down so i m now going to focus and make losing 3 stone for xmas my target which will then take me to goal , gonna make myself somw little targets inbetween.

first target lose 7lb

i need to do this, just started my new job so on my feet and really busy all day ,so it will be easier to stick to for me.
i know i can do this. will just need all your support

Hiya Jo hun, you can do this sweet heart.

I have been going a bit mad with my aam portions this week and am back to ss tomorrow so I hope we can do this together.

Christmas will be here before we know it and if we stick to cd then our goal will be in sight, we will be who we want to be this Christmas, no worries darlin, LETS DO IT EH??? We are all in this together, lets go for it :D

xx sj xx

thanks guys i know we can all do it i really am determined again so am gonna knuckle down and plough on, just taking it one day at a time going to ikea today, to spend some of oh money he s left me his bank card (big mistake) have a great day all

HAPPY SHOPPING Jo, just steer clear from their restaurant eh.

Don't forget to take some water with you, I think they only sell glass bottles there.

I do like IKEA :D

xx sj xx

i will be staying well clear of the restaurant, no more slip up s for me. got to get a few bits for the house doing all the house up so will need a few bits and bobs

enjoy Ikea Jo, i love going in there. You can loose 3 stone by xmas, thats my taget too (although i secretly hope for more!) hang on in there and the lb's will drop off x

oh have fun at IKEA, I love Ikea, they will have all the Christmas stuff out as well !! I am also wanting to lose 3 stone by Christmas, WE CAN DO THIS GIRLS xxx

can i join in too?

Hi Joanne and everyone else

I too would love to join in and lose 3 stone by xmas. Today is day 2 (AGAIN!!) for me. I have also mucked about with cd over the last 6 months and really want to get my act together!

so heres to us all!

Kaz

OOh can I join you all? I REALLY need to do 3stone by Christmas! I just started (again!) today & it will really help me stay OUT of the kitchen, apart from when I'm doing meals for hubby & my two boys.
xxxx sharon

Well, that is one of my goals too, 3 stone for christmas, that'll do me, already lost 13 pounds so it's doable!!

best of luck!!
susan

just bumping this up. how is everyone, on track? I've been god today ss-ing but had 3 cups of bouillion & got the runs, only normally does that if I have loads!
xxxsharon

Hi everyone can i join im on my 3rd day(for the 2nd time!) really want to lose 3st for xmas does anyone know if their is any chewing gum allowed? all the best to everyone.

hi guys how are you all well had a really good day at ikea spent loads oopps ,been really good aswell seems i v e lost 6 lb this week so far so am chuffed and that is going to keep me focused, hope your all doing well
just gonna keep telling myself i am going to lose 3 stone for xmas,and look fab

Joanne which Ikea do you go to, there's one near me at Eastwood nr Nottingham? I don't know how you manage at the tills smelling all that food! :eek:I loved the icecream cones & thank goodness hubby won't take me anymore; it's too busy & irritates him.xxxx
My tummy is ok now, I'm down, drum roll please.....8lbs in TWO days!!!! :eek:I KNOW it's water but I'll take it anyway, ;)never lost this fast on CD before! Both times it was 8lbs but as TOTM is overdue some of it has to be the pre-menstrual gain I normally get.
How is everyone else doing?
xxxxsharon

Back