i am going to lose 3 stone by xmas

well done guys keep it up we can do it. i went to the ikea near leeds it was hard trying to resist all those smells ,hope your all ok

How's everyone doing, any weigh-ins due? :vibes:
Mine's on Tuesday, we have to keep posting to keep ourselves accountable - 12 1/2 weeks to Christmas 3 stone= 3.5 lbs per week, are we all on track? :angeldevil:lol sorry if I sound like a seargeant major!!:whip:
xxxxsharon

yes i m on track scales say a 7lb loss so far this week whioch i m chuffed to bits about means i m on course for getting into the elevens by the weekend ,hope everyone else is doing ok

Well where is everyone? lol I met my cdc today got two weeks supplies as she's off to Spain for a fortnight. I'd better not have more than my four shakes or I'm f**ked! Was a bit bad last night TOTM is overdue & had a small tin of tuna in water, I gobbled it down in 5 seconds! I was going to savour one forkful & save in the fridge, hhmmm. Oh well it could have been much worse.
Have a great week-end everyone!
xxxxsharon

I'm trying to lose 3 stone by xmas too!!!! So that makes a group of us!

I had been doing so well - but ahve fallen off the wagon this week. A new start and a new target is just what I need!!!

Good luck - with support we will all do well!

I'm right there with you ladies, 3 stone off by xmas would be great. Have to go skiing on the 15th of December and would rather not look like a giant snowball. Would love to be in the 11s by then ... fingers crossed!

Bumping this up again. How was everyone's weekends? I did some gardening on Saturday & we took the boys on a bike ride Sunday, though I had to walk as I can't ride a bike!:eek: lol
xxxsharon

Hi i'll join as well if that's ok? dont know if i'll make 3 stones but as near as dam would be great!!

itsnowornever has anyone ever told you that you look like the woman who runs Birmingham Football Club, i can't remember her name for the life of me at the minute but when i do i'll let you know!
i'd like to say i'll join the 3st by xmas but haven't had my first weigh in yet so when i do watch this space!:):):)

I am re-starting tomorrow too. I would just love to lose three stone by Xmas. I have lots of parties to go to and don't want to go looking like a giant fatso!!!

I will try and come on here every day as I need some help - I have no willpower whatsoever.

I lost 9lbs in my first week, and then I lost all willpower and started eating again. Tomorrow is a new start for me!

Mel xx

Weighed in today 8lbs off, I was a little disappointed but TOTM has just happened so that might explain it slowing down as I was 7lbs down on Thurs/Fri.
Great to see more ladies joining in, how about short or long bios, make it a 'club'?
I'm 42, married to Steve for 8 years,(2nd marriage) a mum to 3 sons, 2 young ones & one who's almost 21!!gulp I want to start work as soon as youngest starts full time school in the New Year, so looking good for interviews is important. I love reading, mostly horror & crime, quite like gardening, love horseriding but don't go very often as my size limits what I can do & I feel sorry for the horse!! lol
How about everyone else?
xxxxsharon

I started today and would love to loose 3 stone before Christmas! That would at least take me into the teens!!! - I am bad!
I'm 31, married to Jason for almost 3 years (have been together for 16 years). I am a Mum to a little girl who is 22 months. I would love to have another one, but I need to loose weight first!!!
I enjoy reading, painting and I teach beginners Ceroc- Jive on Thursdays.

Back