i am going to lose 3 stone by xmas

Lol, I wish it would, so far I have calves to die for and that's it!!! Lol! I want to join the jivers who do the dips and drops, but I am always afraid that someone will quite literally drop me!!!
I do love dancing, so if I can share that with others then that makes me happy!

Hi, I'm 40 next year and i'm also getting married to my partner of 6 years. We have 2 daughters, Kathryn who's 14 going on 25 and Emily who's 9 who nows her times tables better than her older sister which goes down well. i play badminton and i do enjoy swimming when i get the chance. i work fulltime as a town centre operations manager so am pretty busy god only knows why i'm the size i am oh yeah i know why CHOCOLATE & CRISPS!!! oh well....
I cried into my soup on Saturday night - sheer frustration coz' it's my own fault i'm having to do this. Having said that i'm finding it ok apart from the occasional mirage - i have a lovely litle brown elepahant souvenier from Mauritius (Not my usual holiday it was a one off!) and i swear the other night this little ellie looked just like a slab of choccy fudge cake. Last night in my dreams i ate a fry up but alas in my dreams!! I will be slim as i tried some wedding dresses on a couple of weeks ago and they didn't do my size in the one i want so i have to do this. My first goal is to get a pair of knee length boots i can actually do the zip up on!! Anyway 3 stone by christmas come on everyone we can do it!!!!!:):)

Shelley, I think we've all been there, for some reason NOT eating can cause us all kinds of emotional upsets. Don't think of CD as a punishment, think of it as MEDICINE to make you better ;ie slimmer; it certainly helps me glug a soup down when I WANT crisps on a BUTTERED cob!!!!
Congrats on the wedding, wish I'd thought of CD when I was getting married, I was 18 odd stones & looked AWFUL! You will look fantastic, see if you can get a few pics of the dress & stick to the fridge & any other places where you might be tempted to look for food.xxxxxx
xxxxxsharon

Yes count me in too. I have a little boy ( he is 21 just joined the police in Birmingham!!). He is moving to Oz early next year boo hoo:(. I am 41 and single..........my own choice. I am the Deputy Director of an International School here in Norway and am also studying part time in the UK for my MA: hence work, study and eat!! I think I can do 3 stone by Xmas but we need this continual support. Last night I was on the site and it did really help me. Have a great day everybody and enjoys your shakes, tetras, bars and water:tear_drop:.
Speak soon Julia

Welcome Julia, 'little boy' eh? lol I hope everyone else keeps visiting on here to report progress as I'm getting fed up with bumping it back up, lol!
xxxxxx

hi guys well i ve lost 12lb since last tuesday i m so was 12.7 am now 11.9 so i m well on target thats nearly 3 stone all together hope fully will be by the weekend hope your all doing well

Joanne, WOWEE!!!! That's so close to a WHOLE STONE, WTG!!!!!! I'm feeling pretty green with envy!!! lol
It won't be long before you're having to get new clothes will it?
xxxxxxsharon

Back