I am going to start lipotrim on monday and very nervous.

I have booked an appointment tommorrow to see the pharmacist for intial weighing and buying the shakes etc. Then starting on monday after my weekend away. Really want to do well. I have read many comments on here and i think its incredible how much you all are losing! :D
Could anyone give me an insight of what to expect for the first week or so? I hate feeling hungry but just hope i have the will power to get through.

Thank you x

You will definitely need will power and you will definitely be hungry the first week but if you can get through it when you get your first weigh in you will see it is all worthwhile.
It is a very hard diet but it does get results fast which is what we all want. You just need to be strong and keep in your mind why you are doing it.

After week one is up week two feels a lot easier and then after that is over you just seem to accept that this is a way of life for you for the next however many months (well I did).

I wish you luck and hope you can get through it and remain positive :)

Thank you Jamsi. I know this is what I want so just gunna pretend my doctor has told me i have to, like its medicine. It's great to hear it will get easier. Does it give you headaches etc initially?

I usually eat a big curry the night before I start - means I am full the next day so I don't have to worry about day 1 hunger.

I got headaches the first time I did it and felt sick and dizzy for about two days in first week - I expected it though so didn't panic.

Drink water, try to rest and if you can stay at home.

Days 2-4 are normally the worst imho as your body is readjusting.

After 3 weeks your waistlines feel so lose and you feel great!

Shame I've never had willpower to go past 5 weeks in one go. I keep doing a bit at a time :)

Not everyone get's the headaches so you might be fine. You may also get into ketosis quickly so may find the hunger goes quickly. The first week for first timers is something of a novelty and that alone can get you through. You may feel a little tired and your muscles may ache doing small things but it will pass. After a few weeks you just come to know that it works and as much as sometimes you may just want a meal, you won't have it as you have settled into your shakes. Personally I found it a boost to weigh myself on a highly precise pair of scales every morning as to see it dropping off is a big incentive, especially in week 1. Some people prefer to wait till weigh in though. Good luck x

Thank you Jamsi. I know this is what I want so just gunna pretend my doctor has told me i have to, like its medicine. It's great to hear it will get easier. Does it give you headaches etc initially?

I couldn't say if the diet caused me headaches because I suffer from bad headaches all the time anyway. Make sure you have some paracetamol in ;)
You are doing right to treat it like medicine if you think it will get you through. Take it each day at a time and like AND says rest up as much as you can because you will lack energy.

Good luck :)

Hey Hun well done on taking this step towards a whole new you! :)

This diet is brilliant, don't get me wrong it's tough. Not only will you have to deal with first week withdrawals and keeping focus but even now after 9 weeks I get emotional days as you may have read on here. But I've lost 3 stone and I feel physically so much better so a few rough days are ok and then I move on :)

You will need to keep your goal in mind, set yourself some mini goals and distractions and drink drink drink ;)

Go for it Hun, you won't regret it in the long run. Good luck!

xox

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I felt great from day 1 and still do after nearly 4 weeks. good luck x

Hi Neverbeenslim, I am starting monday too, have to get through today first, mothers day when you have four children is not good for weight loss! I have done LT before, I have started quite a few times and often give up before day 3, if I get past day 3 I am fine! I usually do it for about 5 weeks max as I don't have too much to loose, this time I would like to loose about 1 1/2 stone and keep it off at least til the end of summer. I know my attitude is poor and that I should be saying I will be slim for life but I know my weaknesses and as a working mother of 4 with a very stressful demanding job things other than my own health/exercise regime always end up coming first. I think staying slim needs planning and organisation and unfortunately I always let things slide as the children come first when it comes to dividing my time, so I yoyo up and down by 20lbs.
Yes, you probably will get headaches and feel hungry, but after the first few days this gets better. By week 3 I tend to be able to ignore food despite cooking for a large family.

Good luck!

thank you all for such positive comments, I understand why its good to join forums now. i have got through day 1 and i know the next week is gunna be the hardest for me. feel quite tired now but thats probably to do with my weekend just gone. i have had a strawberry, chocolate and chicken today which were ok. I have drank plenty of water and been having lots of wee's lol.

How's it going neverbeenslim? I had a sneaky weigh in this morning, have lost 3lb in 2 days, all water I know, but that's how it starts! Hoping for another 2lb before the 7 days is up. You feeling ok?

Hi patches, i am doing alright so far. To be honest my boyfriend has been my rock for the two days because i so badly want to eat something. I hate salad and fruit and even that looks like luxury! I have been pretty tired and having headaches which is fairly normal for me anyway but they are a little worse. I havent weighed myself as i have not got scales at my flat, however when i go home on friday to my parents i will have a go on the scales then to see whats happening. Yesterday i thought how am i gonna get through the two weeks i have purchased if i am thinking of caving in on day 2! But hey i got through that and i can do it again, each day at a time. I have being going to the loo plenty so i know i am loosing water lol. How are you? 3lbs is excellent so far! I know its water but hey, its still the process you need to go on! :D Keep me up to date! xxx

Been a little bit naughty, the children had grilled smoked bacon for tea and I pinched a bit, about the size of a £2 coin! It was nice though! Don't weigh yourself til Saturday morning, it will be a better result than Friday night. X

Great to see some Monday starters! Day 3 for me 2nd time round...

I don't actually feel hungry but I miss eating if that makes sense? I think I've gotten into a lit of bad habits over the years and I'm hoping this diet will really help me redefine my relationship with food!

Ppl see this diet as a quick fix but I'm doing it as a start to a change in lifestyle...

Hi,
Another Monday starter here :D 4th day today and feel great!! It's the nights which are worse for me when i'm watching tv, miss having my choccy, but hey that's what this diet is all about ..retraining ...i know i won't go back to my old eating habits again!
Roll on Monday weigh in :D

is lipotrim just drinking shakes and going ketosis? im guessing its like Slim and Save? i just need to know as ive decided on slim and save stuff but would like to switch if this is better :) thanks

is lipotrim just drinking shakes and going ketosis? im guessing its like Slim and Save? i just need to know as ive decided on slim and save stuff but would like to switch if this is better :) thanks

Yes hun, you have 3 a day the choices are: Strawberry, chocolate, vanilla, chicken soup, or a flapjack (peanut or coconut) All varieties are suitable for vegetarians.
Drinks are Black tea/coffee, mint tea, green tea and plain water.
More info:Welcome to the Lipotrim Website
:)

Well done to you all!! It is really hard but it is sooo worth it. Once the pounds start creepin off... I struggled at end of first week so kept jumpin on scales ha ha every pound lost kept me on the diet! Keep it up.. we are soo worth it! x

I don't know how I am feeling really. I am not sure whether its hunger or just wanting to eat that is the problem at the moment. Definitely finding it hard to keep the will power to continue, if I hadn't already paid for two weeks I would have finished already. I get to uni and want to munch on some crispy hash browns which are so yummy but make me unhappy in the long run obviously. So I keep telling myself that. I also find it hard when my boyfriend is eating in the evening and I am drinking a non yummy "water" shake! But I will continue as much as I can because I do want to do this! My sister is 18 in may and I have a dress I want to fit into. And in June its my 21st and having a hawaiian themed party so I want to get into a bikini. Or atleast feel more comfortable in my own skin. My belly is rumbling so I think I am hungry :( x

I know it is tough. I have been a little naughty today, a couple of pieces of chicken and a mouthful of bolognaise I had cooked for the dog/ children. It is bad because having the taste of food makes me want more which is exactly why I shouldn't cheat. That's enough now, no more I have decided, back to 100%.
Don't give in just yet, see how you get on at home at the weekend and at your weigh in, but I bet you will be pleased and it will spur you on.
Going for a run now, not too far, but exercise stops me feeling hungry.

Back