I AM gonna hit target before I hit 30!!

TattooedMammy

Or as i prefer to call it, my twenty-tenth birthday which is October 2012. :)

Does anyone else have the same goal in mind?

x

I started it a few years ago, did pretty well, then went to uni and put most of it back on :(

So I've been back on plan for about 6 weeks- so far so good! :D
How about you?

Hi I would like to be at target by christmas/new year and maintaining for my 30th in september 2012 x

I'd love to hit target by my 30th ( January 2013 ) i really really hope i do. I've always said i would do a sky dive by my 30th and it would be great to be able to actually book it on my 30th (even if i cant do it till the summer months) along way off though 9+ stone.

good luck all x

i'm on week 9 now, finding it really easy to do, just my stupid lack of self control gets in the way sometimes! Only one gain though and that was the kick up the bum i needed to get my focus back on track!

When my son starts nursery school next month (i will lose a stone in tears alone that week) then i am hoping to be able to leave my baby girl at my sister in law's for an hour and go swimming a couple of times a week. Its really hard trying to fit exercise into my days with two young children and a husband who works in the day and is in a band or dj's at night, there's very little time left for me! I bought Jillian Michael's 30 Day shred but i have to confess - the DVD hasnt left the box yet! (i need an embarassed smiley here)

Skydiving sounds AMAZING!! i've promised myself if i hit my target weight by my 30th then i will get my dreadlocks back again :D

well i am getting there! Now JUST in a size 16! Its the motivation i needed to keep me going now the weather has gone poo and i feel lethargic in winter. I can, and i WILL, do this!!

with 364 days to go i have 2.5 stone to lose! very doable!!

Woohoo, well done!

I hope to get to target by my 29th in Feb 2012... and still be at target for my, er, second 29th birthday the year after :D

Back