I am Gutted

maybebabypowell

I was hoping to start CD 2moro but I dont really want to have to get permission from my doctor and as I only need to loose a few punds before my BMI being under 40 I thought I would give this a try. I am currently 15st 10lbs and to be able to start I need to be 15st 8lbs. I am gutted as had an appt booked with CDC to get cracking! I have not lost the weight I had hoped :cry: and will have to work hard over the weeekend!!! :eek:

Any ideas how I can loose a few lbs quickly to get me started on CD as soon as possible.:rolleyes:

Cheers guys.

Oh by the way am already drinking 4 litres of water ready for the start and trying to stick to mainly small amounts of chicken but its just not shifting!!!

Grrrrr

Hello Stranger!!

We miss you on LT!:cry:

Lisa xx

In a word, well, two actually - low carb. If you restrict yr carb intake, like on the Atkins diet for example, you will reduce your glycogen stores and probably lose enough fluid to drop 2 or 3 pounds over the weekend. If you are vege, it is still possible, use tofu etc, just keep the carbs low (I would do 20-40grams a day).
SM

Last edited:
Hello Hun

I am sure I am not missed.:p How are you doing?

Where are you at with your weight loss?

I was hoping to start CD 2moro but I dont really want to have to get permission from my doctor and as I only need to loose a few punds before my BMI being under 40 I thought I would give this a try. I am currently 15st 10lbs and to be able to start I need to be 15st 8lbs. I am gutted as had an appt booked with CDC to get cracking! I have not lost the weight I had hoped :cry: and will have to work hard over the weeekend!!! :eek:

Any ideas how I can loose a few lbs quickly to get me started on CD as soon as possible.:rolleyes:

Cheers guys.

Oh by the way am already drinking 4 litres of water ready for the start and trying to stick to mainly small amounts of chicken but its just not shifting!!!

Grrrrr

Hi :)

You sound like you are doing all the right things in prep for CD so try not to be too hard on yourself.:D

Is there a chance you can just rearrange your CDC appointment to early next week as I am sure you will have lost the 2lbs you want to by then.

hang in there!!,

Lacey xx :)

You are!!!!:cry:

I miss you, you are a little ray of sunshine!:)

I'm down to 14 stone 12lbs from 19 stone 3lbs ten weeks and half weeks ago!

Need to put my pics up soon!

Hope you can get the CD form sorted, Nictastic has moved to CD too, she is teeny anyway, weird....how the doc's are!:rolleyes:

Cheers Guys

its funny you mention Atkins, as hubby is doing that so could easily stick that as a diet to get me down as he already knows what he is doing, he has lost a stone in a month doing that but he has loads more to shift then me, well 10 stones more than me actually!!

Cool ok will keep drinking loads of water and get going with the atkins!!!

Hey Bellyflop. you on MSN or anything I am [email protected], add me if you are chick and we can keep intouch that way, or thats my email address too!! Funny that hey!!

Kelly Mundy - You are right a little too drastic for a few pounds, think i am going to go with the atkins, but thanks for all the quick repiles!!

Sorry bellyflop forgot to say that is an awesome weight loss!! Well done!

oh yes defo atkins or the fad diet which consists of very low calorie called the 3 day diet? google is your friend :)

lol

my cdc never did my height, u could always over estimate by an inch????

Thanks Chick!

It'll work out for you, honestly!

Damn the doctor!:D

When I started my BMI was 41.3. CDC and I made a deal. If I lost enough in the next 2 weeks to bring my BMI down then I would not have to get medical approval. I actually did it in one week and haven't looked back since. If I had to postpone it that time I'm not sure that I would started at all. Now I'm not necessarily advocating that but perhaps some arrangement could be made. If you are not on any medication or have any medical problems or conditions which may adversly affect you while on CD then it may be a possibility.

Hi All

Thank you so much for the replies, Ok so have had a wuick nosey before heading off to work to see if there was a message back and she says that 2lbs is nothing really and that she will start me off because I am so eager and have kept up the fluid intake. I told her last night my scales say I was 15st 10lb, this morning I weighed and am 15st 7lb so hopefully with just taking in the water and sticking to atkins for today intill I see her tonight will mean I might have reached my target to get it anyway. WoooooHooooo, so tomorrow will be my first day on CD!!!!

I am so excited!! Yay, whooopppppp, whooooppppp. Are you rady for my invasion??? LOL

OK, must finish getting ready work!! Cheers everyone

Good luck in losing that few pounds, sure it'll come off over the weekend and you can start next week. All the best! fingers crossed!!!!

If you do the Dr Gillian McKeiths 24 hour detox you will definately loose a couple of pounds in the loo! Its drastic but would do it for sure. I buy mine from the healthy food section of Sainsburys but its not cheap at around £20.

if by any chance the pounds aren't gone (I'm sure they will be ......... sounds like you're doing everything right!! :)) you could do one week on one of the higher cambridge plans so ur under 40 and then go sole source

Back