I am in heven

ha ha I went mad for the peanut bars too. I could barely finish the toffee one I tried and the Cranberry one was nice but a bit sweet.

Last night I tried what everyone recommended and heated peanut one in microwave for 15 seconds. OMG I was in heaven lol!
X

lol peony - good isn't it - really changes it!! I have that every day for lunch - love it! Felt a lil sulky today as I was on training and didn't have access to a microwave - had to have it straight from the packet! lol

I almost contemplated standing it in a cup of hot water for a few mins lol

Kat xx

Going to try & heat the peanut bar tonight - sounds good!
I have shake for b/fast banana or strawberry, veg soup for lunch, Tahi chilli done as a popadom for dinner & bar & cup of tea about 10pm. Always the same now every week - keep thinking Ill try the chicken or mushroom soup but afraid Ill not enjoy them as much:D

Don't heat the peanut bar for too long as it will burn easily. I just put it on a plate (out of wrapper) and heat it for approx 10-15 secs until it slightly collapses.

The chicken soup is nice as a poppadom and last night for a change I put a savoury drink pack in it too!

I may get a couple of vegetable/mushroom to try as poppadoms.

Kat xx

Back