I am in heven

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Needs2losealot, 14 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Needs2losealot

Needs2losealot Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(12.55%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Omg ladies & gents

I am in heven just had the peanut bar it was wounderful i just wanted it to last forever i would be happy to live off of them.

is it normal to get this happy and excited over a peanut bar lol.
    What is your favourite shake /bar/soup

x x x sam x x x :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lucylastic

lucylastic Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st12lb(33.61%)
    Diet:
    LL
    Lol - the peanut bars are fab, aren't they?! Be quite prepared to hate them in a few weeks though - your tastes change dramatically on this! When I first started I adored the Thai Chilli soup, after about 6 weeks, the very thought of it, let alone the smell, had me retching.

As for bars, I used to love the toffee, but again, now I can't bear them!

Current faves for me - vanilla shake (hated that at first), chicken soup and raspberry & cranberry or peanut bar :)

4. thin_inside

thin_inside I Can Do This!

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st3lb(32.95%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    Hot banana shake - thick and creamy... Mmm. I have this every night about 9pm.

5. pete10141748

pete10141748 Postaholic

Diet:
    LighterLife for Men (VLCD)
    cranberry bars and chocolate shakes. they're all I have, every day :D

6. Snorks

Snorks Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st1lb(41.1%)
    Peanut bars for me and chicken soup. I have the chocolate shakes too for convenience. Until recently I've like the cranberry bars too but now find them too sweet. I liked the vegetable soup and thai soup at first but went off the Thai after Week 2 and the vegetable after week 5.

So every day I have a peanut bar, a chicken soup and 2 chocolate shakes together.

7. daisydoll

daisydoll Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(14.94%)
    Diet:
    was LL now diet chef
    vanilla shakes with ice and coffee in

all the bars, yum
    daisy x

8. SexyBecks1

SexyBecks1 is loving CWP xx

Start Weight:
    21st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.03%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - step 3
    Peanut bars (she says drooling!!!!) I have had one nearly everyday for 25 weeks!! I do occasionally have something different for a change but then I miss them so then back to 7 a week.

I go through phases with the soups and shakes. I do love vanilla hot with coffee on a night with my peanut bar. Mmmmm!!!

9. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Sam - you should have heard our group when we all tasted our first bar. We were INCREDIBLY happy! It felt SO good to have something to chew after a week. :D We must have sounded mighty suspicious from out in the hallway! :giggle:

When I started, I LOVED the Tahi Chili....then me too, after abuot 6 weeks could not stand the smell of it. It was the crisps that got tp me more then the soup - so I put that aside and palyed around mixing flavours....strawberry banan, chocoate and raspberry (a fave), all sorts of combos. ANd lots of "lattes" and "frappucinos" with vanilla or chocolat and coffeeeee . And lots of combos of muffins, etc.

Then, I lived on Mint Chocolate Shakes for the last several weeks - that and mint chocoalate "ice cream".

I loved the Peanut Bar best, then the Cranberry. Went off the others very early on, and permanently unless used in a muffin.

My favourite way to have the Peanut Bar was to toast it - yes, toast it :D, in the toaster until is just started to get well browned, it kind of carmelized. Then I salted it and crumbled it into little nuggets for "honey roasted peanuts" :D

I then discovered those "peanuts" were good baked in the muffins! LOL

I had fun with it. Even tried to make pancakes on Shrove Tuesday. LoL

10. Needs2losealot

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(12.55%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Wow blond logic amazing what people think of with just the bear minimum to work with. I just cant wait for my next bar its nice to have some think to look forward to.How do you do the ice cream please sounds yum and the mint chocolate.

kind regards x x x sam x x x

11. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    mix the chocolte shake with strong, cold mint tea and 2 or 3 hermasitas- make it pretty thick an grind up with plent of ice. its gorgeous! just make it thinner and less ice for a shake/smoothie. yummmmmy. :)

12. katalena

katalena Enjoying life!

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Diet:
    I was on Lighter Life
    When I first started I loved the chicken, vegetable and mushroom soup. Detested the tomato and haven't tried that again since.

Shakes: strawberry, banana and vanilla were ok, chocolate vile!

Bars: peanut too dry, cranberry & raspberry too sweet, toffee too odd, lemon to tasteless! lol

Now, I have the same everyday: vanilla shake about 0745, peanut bar at 1300, chicken soup (often as poppadoms) about 1830 and another vanilla shake about 2130.

Tip for the peanut bar - zap it in the mircrowave for approx 10 seconds! gorgeous warm! But remember to take it out of the packet first as it has a foil wrapper!

I am going to get the mushroom soup to try as poppadoms this week but sticking to my 14 vanilla and 7 peanut!

Kat xx

13. Snorks

Snorks Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st1lb(41.1%)
    aargh! I went to WI and to get my packs and they have NO peanut bars and won't have any until next Thursday! I'mnot a happy bunny!

14. katalena

katalena Enjoying life!

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Diet:
    I was on Lighter Life
    Oh no snorks!!!

15. MagdaX

MagdaX is Magdalicious

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(19.26%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life/ Exante
    How funny!
    I despise peanut bars!! I think they taste like cardboard!
    Don't do ANY of the soups. Hate them! lol
    I loooove chocolate shake made as a frappucino mixed with ice and two spoons of instant coffee. Same with vanilla. Mmmmmmm...
    I love the cranberry bar, toffee is ok but too sweet in one go. I wish they could bring back the old peanut bar that was a bit savoury (remember that ladies?) I used to make lovely crispy clusters of them under the grill. Yummy!

16. Slimseaa

Slimseaa Silver Member

Peanut is my fav bar, i have that, 1 porridge and 2 bananna shakes, i have all my packs in the evening from 8:30pm onwards and drink my water during the day.

17. katalena

katalena Enjoying life!

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Diet:
    I was on Lighter Life
    That's why I heat it in the microwave for 10-12 seconds Magiclove - softens it up a bit! xx

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. MagdaX

MagdaX is Magdalicious

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(19.26%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life/ Exante
    hmmmm
    might try that one day Kat :)

20. Needs2losealot

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(12.55%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Snorks

that would really make me cross i was just thinking yesterday i hope my group has plenty because i would like 7 this week. Is there not another group you could get to to swap them at.
    x x x sam x x x

21. helenn

helenn Full Member

Diet:
    LL
    I really surprised myself and decided that I liked the soft bars. Now if you offered me soft centred ordinary chocs I wouldn't give you a thank you.

My favourite soups are mushroom and vegetable. I find if I add a savoury sachet to the mushroom it gives it a deeper taste.

22. Anders

Anders Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st2lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(27.56%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Love the Cranberry and Rasberry Bars - Porridge mixed with chocolate shake is good too.

One think I tried which was really nice was chocolate shake blended with ice and Fruits of the Forest flavouring (with extra water)

for the past few weeks I have just had Chocolate Shake Porridge and Cranberry bars - used to love Thai Chilli Soup but got sick of it

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.