I am in Ketosis

maybebabypowell

I am so happy :D

Yesterday I was a bit deflated as had not yet hit ketosis, I am on day 4 by the way but I checked this morning and I am now in ketosis.

i am feeling great and have not seemed to have had a bad day yet, not one that I though about packing it all in anyway, am I still gonna get this?

I cant believe how excited I am about being in ketosis.

Also had my 1st shake already as prev been waiting till about 2pm and then cramming them all in in the evening!!

I really am feeling great! :p

Well Done You,

Im on Day 2 and feel ok too. Hope to be in ketosis myself tomorrow or thursday. Ive been having a shake at breakfast time too and feel alot better throughout the day. I am definately not as hungry.

Keep up the good work xx

Told you so :D

OK Bish Bosh - You were right - I was wrong - LOL!!!

Hope you are both having a good day! Mine is brill!

Oh yes we are on for the race lovely!!!!!!

Id id reply to you on the other thread but that dont matter!!!

What day is your weigh in?

ohh sorry i forgot what the thread was called!! :( anyways, yeah my weigh in day is on Saturday..but im having a sneaky wi tomorrow morning for the cd 100% club (are you in it?) but im not updating my ticker until saturday.

What about you hun?what weight are you now starting? im 18 2

Thats ok love

Yeah I think I stuck myself in that, not 100% sure though!

My weigh day this week is Thursday and hoping that will continue but I will only be on day 6 for weigh in as I am away on Fri when I am due for my 1st WI.

Why dont we use the prev weeks weigh in, so rfor example on Sun (if we can both get on then) put down what I got weighed on Thrusday and you on Sat and then the following Sun and keep doing that.

If I Personal message you with my mob number I could txt you this Sun with my results, would that be OK?

yeah that sounds like a plan, im always around anyway the pc is always on so im in and out of mini's all day!! You can pm your no. il do the same im in irl though do u have to put a diff code in is it 0044 or something? oh oh we will set up a thread on sunday to and can post in there!!!! what do you think?

I think I have tried sending you a message, let me know of you got it.

Yeah we can set it up, although this sun i wont be around a PC, but all other Sundays will be fine!!

Yeah got your msg have your number now so extra support if needed!! Well i will make us a new thread on sunday with the weigh in's and we can add to that moan or rant on about whatever!!!!!

becky xx great idea btw!

Well done hun. You've done so well to get to Day 4, keep strong hun, you can do it!! xx

yay i was right too :D well done hunxx

I'm really pleased that the ketosis fairy has paid you a visit. It really does make life much easier.

Back