I am in love....

onlyme!

is a naughty girl...

I am in love....just look at the shoes I got yesterday. I went shopping in london and then to watch the launch party for the Brits.

However I treated myself to the above and I just wanted to show you all. I am obsessed with shoes :) xx

OMG -- They are totally Fab!

Onlyme --

I was wondering where you'd been. I haven't seen you posting lately. I tried starting an off-topic thread, and got a few pity postings, but I just do not seem to have your knack for this. So, keep those off-topics coming, please.

MM

P.S. I really love the shoes -- wher'd you get them. Are they comfortable (I know real shoeaholics care nothing for comfort, but I want to be able to wear my pretty shoes).

MM

I hate to say they are Vivienne Westwood shoes! they are made of rubber, if this makes any sense they smell like kids toys do that are meant to be cakes?! they are so comfortable I can't tell you. I just want to wear them all the time!

you want some off topic posts? I need to get my thinking cap on!

Oh wow, they're so gorgeous... the bows are fab!

I just lurrrrve shoes and can't wait til my I can get my feet back into my strappy sexy heels :D

OM -- Figures, budget breaking shoes. But oh so lovely.

I love your off topics... they are great distractions and good fun.

MM

Absolutely gorgeous shoes, lucky you at Brits launch show - totally right that you should have worn glamorous shoes!

Loving these shoes!!! x

Fab VW shoes .... and the brits launch show, nice! :)

May your fab shoes carry you to lots more fab places ...

Amber

Pretty shoes is one of the things that I miss the most about being so overweight - enjoy wearing them they look cute!

Back