i.am.in.love

chuckie21

with chicken and mushroom crisps with loads of black pepper lol yum yum yum

roll on next week when i can try the bars!

i dont think it matters what i do ill always have cravings but its something i want to learn to cope with for maintenance, and if the bars make this process easier then im all for it!

ive just had chicken and mushroom soup for the first time and it was delicious (or is that my tastebuds playing tricks on me)

I had a peanut crunch bar for brekkie this morning, have had 2.5 litres water so far and 4 black coffees, and my soup just and I am stuffed.

Am on a real high today for some reason, and the bars and soups are definately going to keep me on track this week. I desperately want that next 5lb off to get to my first target

well done u go for it!!
im yet to try the crisps, but im staying away from bars as they made me more hungry and i fell off the wagon.

well done u go for it!!
im yet to try the crisps, but im staying away from bars as they made me more hungry and i fell off the wagon.

They make me hungry too and I'm completely addicted to them so I try not to have them!

i've been having a bar every night since Tuesday and I must say they have been absolutely gorgeous! They really give me something to look forward to at the end of the day. I want to make some crisps but as my muffins didnt turn out too well i'm abit reluctant! Can you explain exactly how to make a good crisp please? :)

I can't make the crisps...tried 3 times, give up now.

Linda.

I wish i made crisps with my soups but i couldnt stand the taste of them and had to live off milkshakes. I miss crisps sooo bad tho:(.

I'm glad your enjoying the diet :)

Oh I'm glad you liked the crisps chuck!

How many crisps can you make with the soups? lol...greedy me.

I hate soups but I'm gonna buy a couple oriental chili when I see my cdc tomorrow, need a change :) xx

Back