• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I am looking for a tv programme????

G: 10st7lb
Hello all

Last week, whilst channel hopping, I found a programme called....

FIX MY FAT HEAD

It was a british documentary about a journalist on a journey to lose weight by trying and testing different options, slimming world etc, to find what 'worked' for her!

It was on the REALLY channel around 9pm I think, and it was episode one..but I can't find when episode two is broadcast????

it was a 6 month journey, maybe it is on monthly????

Does anyone know?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

hchappyh

Silver Member
S: 15st2lb G: 9st11lb
Hi RainbowRose

Sorry, never heard of it, but if you do find out let me know as it sounds interesting. Good luck with your search.

xx

Thankyou!

Nope, I hadn't heard of it either and thought it was a strange title, but I soon realised it was a fly on the wall type documentary following her and also discovering WHY she had ate more than she should, for most of her life.
It was really interesting and I would like to watch episode 2!

S: 21st13lb C: 21st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 52.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi

According to this link 'Fix my Fat Head' was a one-off programme as part of a special BBC series looking at the psychology of eating disorders.

Had a quick look to see if it's available online anywhere but no success...sorry. Shame, as I'd have liked to see it myself.

Thanks Lola Belle :)

I did a quick search myself last night and it looks as if it was first broadcast last year on BBC 1.
The reviews were good for it and for what I can gather it looks as despite various diets, she ended up putting weight on!

Oh well, shame I missed it first time around!

JoeyJoJo

Bring on the weight loss!
S: 16st7lb C: 15st5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.7 Loss: 1st2lb(6.93%)
Havnt heard of that one I must say but I really like Supersize vs Superskinny on channel 4 - have you seen that one? :-D

Whenever I watch it - it really motivates me!

hchappyh

Silver Member
Have seen supersize v superskinny, but always forget that's on. It is a good one to watch. The superskinny are sometimes even worse than the supersize....scary...

xx

I too forget its on, and catch it now and then. its worth watching though. Alas I won't ever be a superskinny, just a lot slimmer would be nice though :)

hchappyh

Silver Member
Don't want to be superskinny, I personally think that's worse than being super fat!!! Slim, size 14-16 would suit me fine. Fingers crossed I'll be there soon.

xx

hchappyh

Silver Member
Thanks RainbowRose - trying to be realistic - that way if I want to loose more then I know I'll be able too..and 14.16 is healthier than where I am at the moment!

xx