I am making a difference hehe!!

X_Tasha_X

Silver Member
Hiya everyone!!!

OMG i have done something amazing (well i think it is) I signed up tonight to do ''Race for Life'' to help Cancer Research Uk. I cant believe it :D woop woop!!

I had never thought i might be able to do ANYTHING like this being so big and over weight. I can hardly walk to my car parked out side my house so i never thought i'd do Race for Life.

I just seen an advert on the tv tonight about it and i thought what a better way to keep me motivated to lose weight by raising money for Cancer Research Uk and do Race for Life!! So i went online and signed up :D yay!!!

Now i REALLY have to stick to this diet haha and lose some weight before this race lol. I will have to walk ALOT more than i do which will keep me fit and help me lose weight. I have worked out i can lose at least 5 stone by then hehe ;)

My sponsor page is in my signature if anyone wishes to sponsor me :D

Hehe i am so excited :p

xxx <3 <3

thats great tasha - it all helps!

my little boy is suffering from leukaemia, and its charities like cancer research who make sure we know as much as possible to get him, and all the others with cancers, more likely to recover!

thanks so much :D

xcx

thanks :) hes a strong little guys and coping very well! :)

xcx

Well done Tasha - good on you for being so positive and going for it :)

It is inspiring to see you do this Tasha :) All the best on doing this Race for Life.. it will be such an achievement You will be so proud of yourself xx

What you mean you dont know anyone whos doing it? Do you mean you dont know if its going ahead in cardiff? You can go on the website and see if there is one taking place in your area? :D xxx

Yea, there are events going on in Cardiff, I just dont know any other people who are doing it, I dont think i'm brave enough to do it alone!

I have asked my friends to do it with me? Could you not ask any of your friends or family? If non of my friends are doing it then i will just do it on my own. :D i really dont care lol its all for raising money there will be LOADS of people there to talk to :D hehe!! xxx

urm i dunno :s i cant remember picking a time lol? What time you doing it? Maybe we could meet up for a little chat as we walk/run together :D xxx

Back