i am new and need help

09nicky25

hi guys i was delighted when i found this site as i really need the support. I am on day 4 of the lipotrim diet and have lost 7 pounds I want to loose another 2 and 1/2 stone by the 1st of june, is this possibel? Also does anyone know if it makes a difference if I only have 2 shakes a day? Also I am excercising to try and get the fat off quicker,, any suggestions would be amazing x:flirt2:

Not drinking all of your shakes will not increase weight loss, in fact, it will probably slow it down and you will lose less. You have to have all of your packs every day for the diet to give you everything you need.

If you stick to the plan, drink your water and use all your packs, you should be able to lose what you want by June x x

Hi Nicky
Good luck with the lipotrim, but you must stick to it to see results. That includes having the 3 shakes a day or else you wont get your essential vitamins etc. and that can lead to a sorts of problems!

Equally, be careful about doing exercise. If ou are burning off calories and not taking in carbs for energy, your body could start to break down your musceles. And as the amount of protein your taking in is small, your musceles wont be able to repair themseleves. So you could end up doing yourself some harm.

Just stick to the programme as described by your pharmacist and you'll see the reuslts in a short time! I'm four weeks in and have lost almost two stone. Mnd you I do have lots to lose, so you shouldn't compare yourself with me.

Good luck

Jane

Stick to the three packs hun, impossible otherwise. Youll have no problems losing two n a half stone if you stick to it till June. Im just after getting back on track after a two day fiasco and Im hoping to lose 3 stone by June. Good luck with it, it really works if you stick to it. Ive found you have to be 100% dedicated to it and not have any major stuff going on which might sway you. Prioritise yourself and the weightloss and you should do great. Not easy all the time with ups and downs of life but it can be done. All the best, you can do it.X

thanks guys really appreciate this, sorry just another quick one how much water should be drank? my doctor did say 2 litres but no more is this right?

yes hun 4 pints minimum, but some people do drink more, up to 6 pints, but it has to be spaced out evenly over the day x x

do the shakes real work

hii alll do any one no if the shakes real do work please let me no thank you xx amy xx

Back