i am new to slimfast

how does this work

having a panic about by wedding

is in 9 weeks and i need to lose more than a stone i am doing weight watchers but weight isn't coming off fast enough

i am i do like like the slim fast cereals and shakes but i don't know if i can manage it

Hey,

Congrats on the wedding! I started the slimfast diet 6 days ago and have never tried a 'proper' diet before.

I always hated the idea of shakes but something suddenly snapped and I decided I needed to do something major to lose weight in time for the summer. I was sooo hungry at first but yesterday and today I just don't feel hungry and have actually had to force a few snacks down me just because I need to eat. This is coming from someone who LOVES food and is always eating. I haven't had my first weigh - in yet but there are plenty of people on here who have lost weight with slimfast.

I think 9 weeks is long enough to lose a stone, that's what, 7lb a month and less than 2lb a week - that's doable if you stick to slimfast I'm sure.

Good luck xx

PS forgot to say - the way I've been doing it is a shake for breakfast, a shake for lunch, a mid-afternoon 100cal snack and then a proper dinner with chicken and salad or potatoes or pasta (as long as its under 600cals). You can have up to 2 more 100cal snacks as well I think throughout the day.

You can work it how you want though, I'm sure everyone does it differently.

hi i am on the slimfast/ultraslim i am losing on average 1-2lbs a week sometimes i have a stay the same weight :) as you say you have 9 weeksto go until you get married but please dont stress out too much you could even on ww lose 2 pounds a week but everyone is different we all lose weight at different speeds iknow if i exercised more i could lose more each week but im happy losing the 2 each week. some on here have lost 6 pounds in first week everyone is different give it a try but dont let the stone you want to lose spoil the build up to your wedding as im sure you will look beautiful whatever your size good luck :)

hi lucy good luck on your first weigh in let us all know wont you and bride to be good luck for the next 9 weeks :)

thanks all so my menu could be
brekkie shake
mid morning snack 100cals snack
lunch another shake
mid afternoon snack
dinner 600cals

yep sure is and i am so loving this diet dosent feel like a diet at all make sure you drink plenty of water though i tend to drink more water a day before my weigh in weird i know but it makes me pee more thus weighing less and it also helps with the old constipation :)

Peanuts yes of course I'll report back...I've made a diary thread so I'll put it on there.

Bridetobe - Yes I think that sounds pretty much how slimfast want you to do it - I think you're allowed 3 snacks if you get hungry :)

Hi jackie good luck for the wedding in 9 weeks dont stress yourself to much as there gonna be busy weeks im sure, slimfast is pretty enjoyable its definaly helping me sort my bad eating habits out and i feel better for it, ive not had a weigh in as im gonna get my gp to weigh when i go later in the month then it will be a month since i was last weighed.
Look for kazzy hood on facebook if you want to add me there is a picture of me (red hair) with a red staffy over my shoulder

Back