• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I am new

I am so glad I found this forum. So interesting.

Just started today. Going to start the meeting on Thursday.

So with this group and the online facility. I shouldn't find any difficulties following the plan.

Just got to kick myself up the backside not to eat anything i shouldn't.

:thankyou: for reading my post.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hello and welcome, you will have loads of support and tips on here.

Good luck with your weight loss,

If you need help we all here !!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I will let you know how I am getting on. Like I said earlier, my first weigh in will be Thursday. I hope I dont break te scales. lol :D

vj

Welcome and enjoy, of course that applies to both the forum and the diet. I'm loving all the food!

Thankyou again for the nice welcome.

I agree. I am really enjoying the food. I have even stopped eating crisps which is my downfall. I think 5 sins is too much for a bag of baked crisps. Although I have found that Boots, prawn cocktail spirals have 3 and half sins, so I may have to stock up on them just in case I do get withdrawals. lol.:)

Thankyou again for the nice welcome.

I agree. I am really enjoying the food. I have even stopped eating crisps which is my downfall. I think 5 sins is too much for a bag of baked crisps. Although I have found that Boots, prawn cocktail spirals have 3 and half sins, so I may have to stock up on them just in case I do get withdrawals. lol.:)
ooh really **RUNS TO BOOTS**
I couldnt beileve how much crisps were- shocking:eek:
I LOVE prawn cocktail- lol