I am no longer a blonde!!!!!

squange22

I don't know what possessed me, but i made an appointment with the hairdresser yesterday and decided to dye my very blonde hair to a chocolate brown!!!
The result....I actually really like it! It matches my eyebrows so it looks quite natural! My makeover is starting!!
I just felt yesterday that if i was going to lose a lot of weight, then every trace of my old 'fat' self should be destroyed! drastic, i know!
I also have a size 10 dress that i am going to wear to my sisters HUGE wedding on 8th August this year (400 guests!), it's got lots of yellowy flowers on it and actually looks better on me with dark hair! so I'm happy! All i have to do now is get in to the dress!! LOL!
Am I reaching for the stars here, or do you guys think it's possible? Because I'm starting to wonder if getting a size 10 dress was a bad idea!!?? My partner's bright idea for motivational purposes! bloody Men...!

A stone a month , look at it like that :) you will do it in plenty of time

wow! yes changing your hair colour is a big step iv always wnated to go brown from blonde maybe one day!

Wow, you've got guts girly that's for sure!! Any chance of before/after photo's?? I've always been blonde too and considered going dark but don't think i'm brave enough to do it! Just think how different you're going to look at that wedding! x

i always thought once you go dark you cant really go back to being blonde easy? or do i have that wrong ? so that whats might put me off in future

I've just done the exact opposite and had blonde highlights put in my brown hair! I feel so much better now-it's been nearly a year since they were last done and I've been feeling so drab. It makes a huge difference doesn't it when you make a change like that? I feel like a new me.:) I feel great today.
As for the size 10 dress-yes you'll do it and it will look great! The one thing about this diet is that you don't feel you're reaching for stars-everything is possible. I never thought I would be aiming to get to 9 stone again-on any other diet I wouldn't have dreamed it. But now I feel it's possible.

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys!! I can always count on you lovely peps to make me feel good about myself! FAO weim01, if your hair is in relatively good condition to begin with, it would be okay, the bleach they use in some salons aren't as harsh as they used to be, so you wouldn't damage your hair too much when you decide to go back to blonde- that is what the hairdresser told me yesterday anyways! Go for it you girls that are thinking about it! My hair is so much shinier
too, it looks really healthy! xxx

Back