I am no longer Obese! HAHAHA!

EmVeg

Do a little dance!
Wheyyyy!

After my weigh in this morning with LLC I realised my new BMI falls just into the "Overweight" catagory. By about .03 - BUT it's still there!!
:talk017:

I've been classed as obese since I was about 10 years olds, and today is my first day as a non-obese person!

It's a bizarrly amazing feeling! HA! I've never in a million years thought I would ever be anything over than obese and I am so happy that I have taken the step to FINALLY make this change.

Motivation much?! :8855:

nice one!!
keep on down that scale, well done
ella
x

Well done Em! Great result in such a short period of time!

Louale x

That was quick.

Well done. You are on your way.

Yay well done :) I can't wait to be 'overweight' lol xXx

thats fab!
i'm off to check how long before i get there too now
daisy x

hmmm just checked, i've still got 1.5 stone to go :-(

never mind, 6 weeks on....

Great news Em!

Who'd have thought you'd be happy to be overweight? :D

I can't wait until I am classed as overweight instead of obese! Another 12lbs to go!

*huggles Emveg*

Well done hon, that is fabulous news! I'm very close (7 or 8 pounds) from doing the same :) So looing forward to that :)

I'm lucky that it fell at a very early point on here (Guess, I can look back and say last years ups and downs with TRYING to lose i did get me somewhere!).

So who cares

If other people pretend they can't see any difference after you've lost a stone.
You know and that's the main thing.
I had so much to lose, I was 21.5 stone when i started, no-one did notice until about 2-3stone in. But perseverance pays off in the end.
stick with it Em.

well done hunni u have done fab,ull soon be "normal"....
who would think yad get so excited bout being overweight lol xxx

I remember your 'i'm overweight' post catz lol xXx

Hmm, I can't wait to be obese! LOL only 2 stone to go!

Seriously EmVeg, that's wonderful, a real milestone for you!

Back