I am now officially Size 14

bexnkev

Silver Member
I am now officially a size 14!!! My size 16 jeans fall down!!! and the size 14 fit lovely!! I haven't been a size 14 since I was about 14!!! That's like 20 years ago!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek: I'm very very happy today :D;):D

CONGRATULATIONS

:cool: Well done you. it's worth all the agony and time pretending it doesn't matter if you can look good in jeans, isn't it.
I've been wearing size 16 and feeling happy.First jeans for about (exaxctly)12 years. Yesterday my husband said"your jeans are falling off you." So it was my excuse to go out and buy some new size 14's WHITE! I didn't dare try them on in the shop. i'm still convinced everyone sees me as size 28/30. Igot them home and they fit fine. i'm wearing them to a BBQ tonight even if it's pouring! Never mind that I can't eat - it's worth it.:whoopass:

252525252521cid25252525255F16505922.gif

Congratulations on your size 14!!!

Your weight loss journey has been amazing!!!

Love Mini xxx

Absolutley amazing weight loss you must feel so good. Way to go.

fantastic weight loss - what a fab feeling - many many congtratulations - you deserve it. x

Thanks everyone... it's been one hell of a journey and when you have monumental moments like a size 14 it really does make it all worthwhile! I go on holiday in 3 weeks and am soooo excited about getting in the airplane seat!!! I think I'm mad!! lol :D

y'know what, you have transformed. I was just talking to porgeous about you :) I'm just gobsmacked over your weight loss!! xxx

y'know what, you have transformed. I was just talking to porgeous about you :) I'm just gobsmacked over your weight loss!! xxx

She was indeed and WOW you look like a brand new person.... awesome achievement!! Well done xxx

Thanks peeps... I really do feel like a different person too, I am now going to the gym 3 times a week and enjoying it!! Working full time when I couldn't before!! There really aren't enough hours in the day anymore!! lol. I go to a wedding recetion on friday... I 've bought a shortish dress!!! I'll get photos and put them on!!!! Me in a short dress!!! :eek:

I am now officially a size 14!!! My size 16 jeans fall down!!! and the size 14 fit lovely!! I haven't been a size 14 since I was about 14!!! That's like 20 years ago!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek: I'm very very happy today :D;):D

FANTASTIC !!! well done - incredible achievement :D:D

Debz xx

:wow: :wow:

Bloomin heck girl!!!! Well done. :clap:

You have really stuck to plan and now your seeing results ! what have people said around you ?

Fab well done!

xx

You have really stuck to plan and now your seeing results ! what have people said around you ?

I have had the most positive feed back possible!! One woman didn't talk to me cos she wasn't sure it was me!!! I look so different that sometimes when I see my reflection I have to pinch myself to confirm that is is me!!!! lol

I have had the most positive feed back possible!! One woman didn't talk to me cos she wasn't sure it was me!!! I look so different that sometimes when I see my reflection I have to pinch myself to confirm that is is me!!!! lol

Hi Bex
Well done lady, that is amazing!! You were a constant motivation for me through my journey.

Enjoy discovering the new person.

Back