I am officially rubbish!

fingers crossed

Silver Member
A week into slimming world & I'm the same weight I was last week. Why? Because I've not stuck to it! Ah well, its a new week!

keep going, at least you admit your error.

only you can loose the weight sugar, only you knows how much you want it, only you can make yourself do it, but remember we are all here right behind you to give you a litle push if needed.

:)

Aw thanks hun! The post was mainly for me, actually saying/writing my failing made them real & it kept me away from those damn snackajacks!

Fingers crossed, you are not rubbish hun, you are human, hope next week is better for you.

A week into slimming world & I'm the same weight I was last week. Why? Because I've not stuck to it! Ah well, its a new week!

it's even bloody worse when you stick to it and exercise and stay the same!

just do exactly what it says on the tin!!!

Thanks guys, its great to have support.

I have a question too... are aduki beans free on green? I'm doing this on my own this time as my work means I end up missing classes & paying a fortune for nothing but I'm a little out of practice!

Thanks guys, its great to have support.

I have a question too... are aduki beans free on green? I'm doing this on my own this time as my work means I end up missing classes & paying a fortune for nothing but I'm a little out of practice!

they're free on a green day and high fibre, but not a speed food. sorry - am obsessed with speed food this week! sad i know!

I'm so sad myself, looked at your sig pic & though it was an aduki bean on a moped... surely that would make it a speed food! I'll get my coat......

I put them in chilli as I have no kidney beans. They're pretty similar just smaller. Some diet prog has raved about them, probably crazy Gillian so me being an advertiser's dream went out & stocked up! They were however in the back of the cupboard until today, other things are just way more tempting!

At least you know WHY you stayed the same. SW is good if you stick to it so good luck for next week x

I stayed the same because I'd rather eat cake than salad! I won't let it get me down though, overall I'm doing great! lol

You really are a lovely bunch of folk! x

just try take it day by day and write your food diary that way your less likely to 'cheat'. write it down as you eat it and take your book everywhere so if you do have syns you know how many. my bf calls it 'the bible' because i never leave it alone.

Back