i am on day 2... feel happy

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by clarins, 23 October 2008 Social URL.

1. clarins

clarins Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    cambridge diet
    i went to work, and did not want to but when i got there it is alright.
    when i got home, my husband bought me some fresh flowers, a bunch of roses and some berries.. he said...' these are fresh flowers for you for a fresh start'.... you see i have done so many diets before, including cambridge, so finally i decided that ll was to be, i was a bit sceptical at first because of the cost, but i am loving it.;)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. minime

minime Gold Member

Glad you got through your first day without any trouble, and lucky you, what a man you have there.
  4. annaphylactic

annaphylactic Guess who's back...?

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Awww, what a sweetheart! Although - berries? Lol. :p

Glad you're enjoying the diet - it really is the best thing I've ever done - and although the group sessions can sometimes be a bit 'wordy'... they are invaluable and are really worth throwing yourself into if you can.

Good luck and let us know how you get on at your drop-in/first weigh in! x
  5. wombat

wombat Full Member

Can I just wake up thin tomorrow, please?
    Good luck with the diet hun:)

I also tried all of them before and this is it:D

Good on your hubby for flowers! You will need all the support you can get:)
    clarins likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.