i am only just finding this out :(

I sometimes wonder how grapefruit is a speed food. I have one as part of my breakfast and they really don't fill me at all!

It's the acid in them babe, scientists have said they actually raise your metabolism, therefore they target fat deposits - something like that anyway :) xx

I've learned a few things from this thread thanks! xx

Stefanie said:
It's the acid in them babe, scientists have said they actually raise your metabolism, therefore they target fat deposits - something like that anyway :) xx

Great post I didn't know this my new breakfast treat I love grapefruit thanks xx

Ok im baffled now lol!

can someone just tell me if this is right....

SS means super speed, and can make bigger losses (in theory)
SF means superfree and u can have as much as u want on any day?

juicygooseface said:
i thought superspeed foods boost ur weight loss? i still dont understand what superfree is then? thats just food thats free and u should eat before free?

superFREE is fruit and veg. If you're doing extra easy every meal you eat should be at least 1/3 superFREE. If you're not eating the third superfree then that could be slowing down your losses no matter what superSPEED foods you've been eating! X

and im confused again! so 1/3 is always fruit or veg?im on extra easy, i was using beans with most meals cos thought it meant have superspeed foods with every meal xx

No, you have to have 1/3 superFREE (fruit and veg) with each meal. Baked beans, along with things like parsnips, peas and sweetcorn, do not count as superfree.

Superspeed has nothing to do with the 1/3 rule. Superspeed are just foods that you add to your diet if you want to speed up or boost your losses.

ahh i see, thanks hun :) xxx

Juicygoose- are you going to group at all cos if so your consultant should have explained this all to you when you joined hun! Its really poor if they didn't as its how the plan works so well when you are on EE. I know my C is constantly going on about it in group.
If you doing it online then I take it back as I did try the online way about a year ago and definately didn't cotton on the superfree foods thing.

hiya im doing it at home now, but started at group and lost 2 stone, despite not being told about superfree!! i was only told about superspeed and i hav been doing it this way since i first started now! apparently theres a new consultant doing that group now so i think maybe they realised she was a bit shyte lol xxx

Sounds like it!! Mind you, losing 2 stone without knowing about superfree is massively impressive in my book so well done!

aw thanku so much! :eek: mustav been all the superspeed foods!! xxx

Seems to me that consultants vary so much in what they tell people and their motivation and commitment to the plans themselves. My c is fantastic, constantly on fbook and posting new recipes, the group is very friendly, informative, and above all fun! We play games every week, together with the usual raffles etc. She is always on the look out for new products to tell us about, cant fault her at all. Such a shame not everyone has the positive experience in group, we all pay the same every week.

Back