I am outraged.

Amilee*

Not really! Made you look!
I am a new user to this board,and am 1 day into the Cambridge Diet.I think maybe I can conquer the world?

Woohoo..here i go..

I will succeed..I will succeed..(clicks sparkly red shoes together.)

Last edited:
Welcome to Minimins & good luck with CD

Lol that's funny. You can succeed!... Can I borrow your sparkly red shoes? I quite fancy a pair:p

Not really! Made you look!
I am a new user to this board,and am 1 day into the Cambridge Diet.I think maybe I can conquer the world?

Woohoo..here i go..

I will succeed..I will succeed..(clicks sparkly red shoes together.)

You will ... you will .... you will.

good luck with CD and WELCOME!

welcome to minis hun,best of luck to you,
elaine x

What an entrance! Love it. Welcome :)

Greg.

Red Shoes

Can I borrow til Monday when I weigh in. Second thoughts if I get on the scales with shoes on.........
Welcome - looking forward to some lively discussion. Like your style
Gem x :)

I saw the red shoes first...they are mine you hear me!! hahaha! Welcome welcome welcome. Im new 2 and have been on the CD for 3 days now. I feel ketosis is kicking in YIPEE!!!! x

you can conquer the world indeed ! heheh

Hi Amilee
Monday :) another 4lb that makes 8 in all. Keep those shoes free for next Monday Please.

......and Laura - you may have seen the shoes first but if I get my feet in them you won't stand a chance
click-click - heads for successful week 3
Gem x

I saw the red shoes first...they are mine you hear me!! hahaha! Welcome welcome welcome. Im new 2 and have been on the CD for 3 days now. I feel ketosis is kicking in YIPEE!!!! x

*ahem* i beg to differ, I think I wrote about the red shoes first. Thus they are mine:p lol :) x

I'm running Elle - catch me............
Gem x:bliss:

You must be running barefoot...because i'm wearing them as we speak! muhahahaha come and find me if you dare :p

OK - Hands up - You win - FOR NOW! Just watch out when you put your feet up - ha ha
Gem x

my feet will be firmly on the ground for a long time:p lol x

But.. i want the sparkly red shoes! Not for weight lost.. just because they are sparkly.. and red duh!

Welcome to the folks who are new, Tis I Martyn, the amazing other Newbie who joined today. Bring on the weight loss! And ohh, another None Women, cool!

*Puts Elle and Gem in a box, ships them to timbuktu, takes shoes*

xxTyn

Back