I am over weight

foreverhope

I had my 19th weigh in and I am officially over weight and I lost 5lbs I am really pleased didn't think i would as i am still under investigations with my liver and kidneys (gall bladder!!) so I am chuffed

Hope xx

BMI 29 Baby!!

Well i am still on lipotrim and they told me its the best thing for me at the moment because my liver cant work through fat and stuff!! so still rocking on lipo!! 4 and half months!! it feels scary to say I havent had any food for that long xx

You are doing so brilliant foreverhope, I cant believe you are losing 5lbs 19 weeks on, its fantastic aint it! You must feel a dif person? U aint got long to go at all, well done you.x

I do feel so different and weirdly enough only this last week have i started to change the way I think! I started this diet at 19stone 4lbs and size 22/24 and now im 12stone 9lbs and size 14 and I feel good today. Thank you everyone for the replies and support! you must feel so different too??? xx

You are an inspiration to us who have a long way to go. By July we could all have lost similar if we are as dedicated as you are. Thanks for your encouragement and positivity.
Faith
xx

Well done Hope that is fantastic honey xxx

Nce one Hope your the one im chasing. Well done kiddo!:)xx

Foreverhope did you do anything different the weeks you had bigger losses?X

No not at all really I just drink allot of water and when I upped it was when I consistently lost more weeks 8-9 were when I upped my water in take and ive kept it that way since xx

Congratulations and well done foreverhope on being over weight!!!

Awesome weight loss!!!
Clapping.gif

Love Mini xxx

Well done foreverhope. You are an inspiration! This is my third week and i still have 100 pounds to lose and was sitting here today thinking that i will never get there. But wow you have nearly done it. Do you feel much better health wise. Have you been exercising at the same time?
Well done again.

Joanna

Hey Joanna!! I felt like that! i really have. but let me just say after a while you forget that feeling as everyday you feel smaller! I had a lot to loose and I still have some to go now. But healthwise my word I have never felt so good everything has improved for me everything!! (other than my recent gall bladder issues... which have nothing to do with lipo lol) I have been excersing yeah but I started off very small! i have to take a break from that now. You can do it it feels like ages but you will have all the time in the world after this to be THIN and HAPPY!! xx

Back