I am raging with myself!!!

Fedupbeingafattie!

I am so angry with myself!!:mad:
Went to work yesterday and hd my shake in the morning and drank lots of water thur the day,as many of you know i have a problem bringing my shakes into work as too many people have too much to say about "the demon" lipotrim!!:(
Well went home and with it being "paddys day" we had company last night,i had it all planned.....no food,would have my shakes before they arrived and would drink water.:sigh:
The best laid plan didnt go that well!!
Ended up eating and wait for it!!!!!!>....drinking!!WTF??Had 2 drinks, ok not much but dangerous!!Im so angry i had no willpower!!The food smelt so nice i could smell everything,and i caved.....
Well to cut a long story short,im bk on plan today.still really pist off for being so greedy&stupid!!:(
This is goin to affect my 2nd weigh in badly!!Im wondering what the Pharmacist is going to say to me on mon?:cry:

Look you're being too hard on yourself! You did what you did, it's done. Dust down, move on. Get the shakes into you and keep drinking that water. Most importantly try to work out why you did it so it doesn't happen again.

You don't know how it will affect your weigh in until you weigh in, so don't be worrying about. Take what's coming to you, it may not be too bad. Tell your chemist everything, honesty is the best policy. Your anger at yourself is punishment enough. If you really want this weight off it'll not happen again, as it can be a slippery slope.

*hugs*

Thanks girls
Dont feel much better
Just disgusted with myself to be honest!!
But im bk on track and hoping i be ok!!
Why did i do it Betsy?
Well i was hungry leaving work because i didnt have my 2nd shake til i got home
Im embarrassed taking them at work because several people have expressd negative views on lipotrim and to b honest im embarrassed bringing them into canteen at work!!
STUPID!! I know!!And worse of all my downfall yesterday!!
Have been able to stick it last 10days and yesterday f**ked the whole thing up!!
Im disgusted and so angry with myself!!
But ive dusted myself down and picked myself up and after nxt weigh in hopefully my losses will be good!!
Thanks so much for messaging me bk
XX Ro:)

good for you, I have had a blip today, ate some cheese and chicken breast, i dont know why, feeling down and oh is being so grumpy... dusting myself down, having a shake tonight, back on track tomorrow, doubt ive come out of ketosis (hopefully).. weigh in tomorrow not expecting a positive result, but am sticking to it now and thats that xxx lets not beat ourselves up eh, Im going to try not too xxx

I'm sorry to hear that you had a slip up, but, just see it as that & carry on! You don't know what impact it will have on your weigh in, so, just try to be positive & do your best to make up for it! Don't fall into the trap of feeling as if it's all messed up, as that might justify doing it again (well, that's what happens with me, "ah, I've done it now, may as well buy up half of the chocolate aisle...").

Good luck! :)

Hannah

Thanks girls
Like you said hannah i could go down the path of oh well what the hell and munch on all the goodies(baddies) but im going bk in there and hope i havent done too much harm!
How long to go bk into ketosis?
And will it be as hard again?

Should take 3-5 days and it'll just be like week 1 again tbh!! :S

Don't be so hard on yourself, your back on board today and thats what matters.

I'm also doing LT in secret, like you i dont want to hear the negative comments form work mates/family etc. Only my hubby and sister in law knows. I'm lucky because I've got my own office, so can blend shake in secret!

Mind you one of my office staff walked in on me pulsing away with my mixer, so I told her it was a vitamin shake!

Keep up the good work, it'll be worth it in the end.

Jane

Don't worry, it's done now and you can move on. Can I ask....the guests you had at yours, did they know you were on Lipotrim and if so what did they say when you 'slipped up'?
Hi Taylor
No they didnt know i was on it
I had taken my shake before they came but had been real hungry all day!!
The smell was driving me crazy
They were asking me why arent you taking a drink?Are you not having any nibbles?
Arrrrghhhhhh.......Then i got the "oh are you on a diet"?I said im just trying to be good not a diet exactly,off it for lent!!
Well sure its Paddys Day njoy yourself!!
Jaysus.........
Well it was 1 of those stupid moments and i caved,i knew when i was eating stop stop stop........
Well todays another day,so hoping for good things in the future!

I thought so because I know I know my friends and family would soon STOP me if I ever thought about eating whislt on LT.

So maybe it's best to get it out into the open and let everyone know that your on LT and THAT IS THAT! I had comments from my family and friends about being on LT but when they saw how much weight I had lost I had the last laugh.

Do you think if you had explained the diet to them would they have stopped you?

I'm on my second attempt and at day 4. Doing great and accidentally ate a tiny bit of chicken when preparing it for the dog!! Don't worry. I honestly think everyone does it at first. More than anything else it reinforces why you're doing it. I feel disgusted with myself but proud I didn't have a chicken sandwich!! Maybe it's something you need to do to reinforce boundaries???
Anyway, I'm sure you'll be fine. Ketosis second time around wasn't all that bad. I knew what to expect so I felt a lot better than the 1st time. Hopefully my piece of chicken hasn't pushed me out of ketosis this time but if it has, so be it.
It took a long time to get this weight on and it won't disappear overnight. Everyone had a different journey to get here and everyone will have a different journey getting slim.
Pick yourself up, dust yourself off & be proud of what you achieved & your willpower to start again!!

I am in the same boat at work, only one person knows I am on it and no one see's me having my shake. for the first week I was having a shake at 6:30am and didnt have the second one till 7:30pm!

now I have a shake at lunch but I go onto a different floor and find an empty meeting room and make it there.

I ate last week at a work event. I thought I would feel dreadful as in week one all over again but it wasnt that bad, very tired the next day and then was fine. big difference was I was so bloated by the food that the next day I couldnt wait to get back on the shakes.

now that could have been because I was on it almost four weeks, but just goes to show how your mindset changes.

keep going girl :D:D:D

Back