I am really demotivated!!!

Debz1809

I ♥ SW!
I have bene at SW for 6 weeks now and I am feeling very demotivated. I have had one thing after another and in total with the 6 weeks I have been, I have only lost a 1lb!! I want to just give up! I know that SW does work as I have managed to loose weight on it before but I am not sure what is happening with me now!! It is really gettin to me. My friend and my step mum both go and they are loosing - I think that is making me worse to know that they are managing to loose and I am not. My pal has lost a stone in the 6 weeks and me 1lb !!
I am sticking to it and I am writing all my meals down etc.
I have had a few issues with woman troubles!! My tom was over 1 month late and I felt bloated but had that now so that should be me!!!!
I am loosing the will to live!!

Hi, have you got a food diary we could look at? I'm struggling too as I've only lost a small amount and then STS in the few weeks since rejoining.

Hi huni, I do hv food diary that I keep myself. I can type it up. Do u fancy buddyn up together?
Would b good if we could help each other x

Hi huni, I do hv food diary that I keep myself. I can type it up. Do u fancy buddyn up together?
Would b good if we could help each other x

Hey

How are you getting on? I know that not losing can be sooooo demotivating. If I can help I will and maybe I could ask you for help too when I need it?

E x

Hey

How are you getting on? I know that not losing can be sooooo demotivating. If I can help I will and maybe I could ask you for help too when I need it?

E x

Hey

I rejoined slimming world last week and got weighed last night. I lost 8lbs!!! Think my problem before may hv bn not eating enough super free foods!! I had fruit and veg every day this week and it seems to hv made a difference!! I was totally shocked!
How are u getting on?

Debz x

Well done hun! 8lb that's fantastic. I'm not doing too great at the moment. For fear of sounding repetitive have a look at my diary you'll see why xxx glad you had a fab first week though xxx

Hey

I rejoined slimming world last week and got weighed last night. I lost 8lbs!!! Think my problem before may hv bn not eating enough super free foods!! I had fruit and veg every day this week and it seems to hv made a difference!! I was totally shocked!
How are u getting on?

Debz x

Well done! Bet you dead happy. Glad it's just clicked. I have just started today, did the chicken and mushroom stir fry for tea...was yummy! And had a lovely bath whilst the others 'finished' their meal...win win...here's to another successful week for you...and me hopefully :)

Well done! Bet you dead happy. Glad it's just clicked. I have just started today, did the chicken and mushroom stir fry for tea...was yummy! And had a lovely bath whilst the others 'finished' their meal...win win...here's to another successful week for you...and me hopefully :)

Thank u!!! I am still shocked. The stir fry is delish. I had my sister and her boyfriend over last night for dinner so I made us all spag bol. I was told it was the best they had eaten in ages and didn't believe me when I said it was not made with dolmio lol
Gonna make me b hubby the mac n cheese tonight from the magazine. I don't like macaroni but ppl in group said it doesn't taste like it! I will judge it tonight :)
Hope ur hvn another great day xx

Where is ur food diary huni? X

It's called diary of El everyone welcome. It's should be linked on my signature but not sure if that works from the iPhone x

I have bene at SW for 6 weeks now and I am feeling very demotivated. I have had one thing after another and in total with the 6 weeks I have been, I have only lost a 1lb!! I want to just give up! I know that SW does work as I have managed to loose weight on it before but I am not sure what is happening with me now!! It is really gettin to me. My friend and my step mum both go and they are loosing - I think that is making me worse to know that they are managing to loose and I am not. My pal has lost a stone in the 6 weeks and me 1lb !!
I am sticking to it and I am writing all my meals down etc.

I have had a few issues with woman troubles!! My tom was over 1 month late and I felt bloated but had that now so that should be me!!!!
I am loosing the will to live!!

I think everyone goes through that at some point.

Post your food diary and maybe someone can give you some tips. Are you have all your syn allowance and your Hex A and B?

If you go to a class maybe ask the Consultant for help - that's what they are there for. Ours has been very good with a member who seemed to have lost her a way a bit. And don't forget, we are all on the same journey. We are there for you!!!

I hv actually found my motivation again!!!

I had a week where I totally had a blow out, was on it 100% last week and lost 8lbs!!!
This week has bn good too, I have kept in my syn allowance and bn good all weekend!
I get weighed on Thursday night so fingers crossed for another good weight loss this week :) x

I joined two weeks ago (2nd weigh in this thursday) i stuck to it 100% walked miles and didnt touch a drop of alcohol and i only lost 1lb wherr as everyone else who just started had lost between 4 and 7lbs!! I felt very demotivated as i felt i deserved a bigger loss :s

ive been on slimming world since start of january, im starting to doubt it majorly as i just cant get my head back in the game, i do my food diary online but dont seem to see it helping me im really struggling and finding it so hard at the moment, any help would be much appreciated... im a busy mum of 2 young children always on the move so its hard thanks for reading xx

Linda we will all help you find your motivation...find a buddy...I'm more than willing...and try and come on regularly to post. I find that helps...I also look at the photos for inspiration. I have two kids as well but I live down under so got no class, no magazines and no fromage frais! Lol

oh my wow so do you honestly just manage it by coming on here?? i have magizines, i go to group on a friday morning, i was really motivated but seem to of lost it but i plan to get it back :) xx

oh my wow so do you honestly just manage it by coming on here?? i have magizines, i go to group on a friday morning, i was really motivated but seem to of lost it but i plan to get it back :) xx

I just started last week...so I still have motivation. First weigh in today was 5lbs down...I hope I have another good week. How are you getting on? You got a menu planned this week?

Back