i am really really craving food

Tinkerbell1987

i love minimins me :)
i know that i confessed that weekends are hard and that through the week am ok, but i am really badly craving food tonight, the list is endless

pizza
chips n curry sauce
cheesy chips with garlic sauce
subway sandwiches
greggs cheese pastie (i dont even normally eat these lol)
chicken n stuffin sandwich with mayo
tuna sandwich
chinese curry
fish and chips

hahahaha least it isnt chocolate or crisps lol, i really want food, i know i dont need it, n once i had eaten it, it wud be gone n then i would feel terrible for eating it, but am soooo tempted to go to pizza shop

:(

xxx

i know how you feel, went in to town today and the smells were divine so every time i went past a food shop i drank my water, helped a bit, then got home and my next door neighbours were having a bbq... nightmare it smelled so good..
Be strong, you know you can get over the cravings! :)

ahhh stacey dont give in, your doing soo well!! i just think about really lovely clothes and drink lots to get rid of hunger i know this sounds the devil but i dont mean it to be: If your really really craving pizza and you know in your mind your going to go to the pizza shop, have a slice of toast with dolmio pasta sauce and low fat cheese on it and it really does taste like pizza, i shouldnt be telling you that but if your definitely going to cave in its less calories and tomorrow is another day

haha top tip lol :)

i will resist :) tomorrow is weigh in, so am hopin i have lost a lot :) which will keep me goin, n away from food lol

tomorrow i am at my mams all day, then weigh in (n meet verity :) ) n then on my date so i def wont be eating tomorrow, jus need to get tonight over

xxx

go run yourself a nice hot bubble bath & do some pampering, try brushing your teeth that sometimes takes away cravings!

Do you know trinny, that was going to be what I was going to suggest!!

I find a long warm bath with a magazine and a big bottle of... water... (rather than wine!) works wonders!!

Stacey, are you in halls? Not sure if you have a bath therefore (we only had showers in our halls as all the rooms were en suite!) but hopefully you do!!

yea we have a bath/ shower n then a shower room, we rnt lucky enough for en-suite lol

i have jus gave my cards n purse to my flatmate so i cant go and get any food lol

xxx

I have been craving food like crazy. I even started dreaming about it, lol. Not craving chocolate though, thanks to the yummy choc/choc mint milkshakes.

I find that cooking for others takes my cravngs away, so i kee offering to cook for eveyone. I just want to cook all the time.

xx

Hey Maybe-Baby, it is funny you should say that, I am finding by cooking for others, it takes the craving away. I have no idea why, I am not eating it or anything!

I just think half of the fun of eating is probably in creating it....i am not sure for everyone, but it is for me.

oh i no how you feel my partner is sitting right next to me eating mint chocolate mmmmmmmmmm :sigh: i really want some. but i went and bought my self some new clothes so i keep telling my self i will fit in to them, haha ( well i hope i do soon) . the other nigth i woke up feeling really guilty coz i had a dream that i had eatin a bag of chips. it felt really wierd.

Hey guys,

Its natural to feel cravings in the early days, but slowly and steadily they will vanish and SS becomes so much easier....

Having saying that, for those who cheat and nibble around, they find that they feel more hungrier and then find it harder to follow SS properly.

SO Just be good and be happy!!

Hi Stacey

If its any help I've had a terrible weekend. YOu have done so much better than me. Had my mate's wedding yesterday. Loads of fun but i ate soooo much and drank even more (and it wasn't water)
And worst thing was I felt sooooo bloated for eating food. And today I've had 2 slices of toast for breakfast and bolognaise for tea (no pasta though).
So for me its back to the drawing board as I haven't had a great week at all after a fab first week :-(
So this week I will hit the gym and drink gallons of water and stay focused. Weird how our brains work eh?
Any way the wedding was loads of fun and had a good old boogie which was great.
You keep focused missy, you're doing so well. Think about tomorrow.

hey everyone

yea i am really really glad i didnt give in, if i do cheat it will be for my birthday, apart from that i will defo not be cheatin, gettin into ketosis was a nightmare for me, i was really ill n i dont want that again

xxx

oh i no how you feel my partner is sitting right next to me eating mint chocolate mmmmmmmmmm :sigh: i really want some. but i went and bought my self some new clothes so i keep telling my self i will fit in to them, haha ( well i hope i do soon) . the other nigth i woke up feeling really guilty coz i had a dream that i had eatin a bag of chips. it felt really wierd.

For the first few days of SS i kept having dreams where i cheated on the diet. It made me feel really down. Then when i woke up i would be so confused, lol.

Do you have any of the Choc milkshakes, they really do take away any cravings for chocolate.

Stay strong and you will fit into your new clothes :)

xx

Back