Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

i am really starting to do my own head in...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by goolian, 28 August 2011 Social URL.

1. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Diet:
    Slimming World
    got weighed yesterday and lost 2lbs... wasn't happy as i knew it was cos i picked all week...

anyway since yesterday i have picked!!!!

i had a sausage roll yesterday (a big one!)

and today i have been picking on chicken or turkey and even a piece of quiche AND some onion ring crisps!!!

why am i doing this to myself...

i have just had an omelette and i am going to have a choc mint crunch bar and a cup of tea...

draw a line under it

i refuse to pick this week!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Riotgrrrrl

Riotgrrrrl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7.8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Thats the spirit, pick yourself up, dust yourself down and start afresh. Tomorrow is a new day :)

4. Nette

Nette Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan SS+
    It can be really hard to get back on track once you've fallen off for a bit :-( Try and remember how bad you want it and great you feel if you have a good weigh in next week. No good beating yourself up over it tho just start a fresh in the morning, easier said than done tho I know but you really are doing fantastically well! Good Luck x

5. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Diet:
    Slimming World
    thanks for the support ladies i just wish i could shift this guilt :( as i know that if i hadn't eaten the foods then i would have lost more and i am worried that i have jeapodised this week too! :(

6. 2manycupcakes

2manycupcakes Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(8.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    :( its good that your still prepared to stick at it, I think its easy to give up... you've done really well so far and it would be a shame to spoil it... Chin up and good luck babe :) xx

MsJMC likes this.
  7. pbfhpunk

pbfhpunk Full Member

Start Weight:
    236lb
    Current Weight:
    232lb
    Goal Weight:
    196lb
    Lost(%):
    4lb(1.69%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting and exercise
    Even though the picking may slow your weightloss this week, think about where you'd be of you hadn't started the diet!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.