i am really starting to do my own head in...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by goolian, 28 August 2011 Social URL.

1. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Diet:
    Slimming World
    got weighed yesterday and lost 2lbs... wasn't happy as i knew it was cos i picked all week...

anyway since yesterday i have picked!!!!

i had a sausage roll yesterday (a big one!)

and today i have been picking on chicken or turkey and even a piece of quiche AND some onion ring crisps!!!

why am i doing this to myself...

i have just had an omelette and i am going to have a choc mint crunch bar and a cup of tea...

draw a line under it

i refuse to pick this week!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Riotgrrrrl

Riotgrrrrl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7.8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Thats the spirit, pick yourself up, dust yourself down and start afresh. Tomorrow is a new day :)

4. Nette

Nette Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan SS+
    It can be really hard to get back on track once you've fallen off for a bit :-( Try and remember how bad you want it and great you feel if you have a good weigh in next week. No good beating yourself up over it tho just start a fresh in the morning, easier said than done tho I know but you really are doing fantastically well! Good Luck x

5. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Diet:
    Slimming World
    thanks for the support ladies i just wish i could shift this guilt :( as i know that if i hadn't eaten the foods then i would have lost more and i am worried that i have jeapodised this week too! :(

6. 2manycupcakes

2manycupcakes Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(8.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    :( its good that your still prepared to stick at it, I think its easy to give up... you've done really well so far and it would be a shame to spoil it... Chin up and good luck babe :) xx

MsJMC likes this.
  7. pbfhpunk

pbfhpunk Full Member

Start Weight:
    236lb
    Current Weight:
    232lb
    Goal Weight:
    196lb
    Lost(%):
    4lb(1.69%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting and exercise
    Even though the picking may slow your weightloss this week, think about where you'd be of you hadn't started the diet!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.