i am really starting to do my own head in...

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
got weighed yesterday and lost 2lbs... wasn't happy as i knew it was cos i picked all week...

anyway since yesterday i have picked!!!!

i had a sausage roll yesterday (a big one!)

and today i have been picking on chicken or turkey and even a piece of quiche AND some onion ring crisps!!!

why am i doing this to myself...

i have just had an omelette and i am going to have a choc mint crunch bar and a cup of tea...

draw a line under it

i refuse to pick this week!

Thats the spirit, pick yourself up, dust yourself down and start afresh. Tomorrow is a new day :)

It can be really hard to get back on track once you've fallen off for a bit :-( Try and remember how bad you want it and great you feel if you have a good weigh in next week. No good beating yourself up over it tho just start a fresh in the morning, easier said than done tho I know but you really are doing fantastically well! Good Luck x

thanks for the support ladies i just wish i could shift this guilt :( as i know that if i hadn't eaten the foods then i would have lost more and i am worried that i have jeapodised this week too! :(

:( its good that your still prepared to stick at it, I think its easy to give up... you've done really well so far and it would be a shame to spoil it... Chin up and good luck babe :) xx

Even though the picking may slow your weightloss this week, think about where you'd be of you hadn't started the diet!

Back