I am seeing the 11s!!!!!!!!

Reject Doll

I sort of glanced 11 something on Friday but my weight goes up and down by a few pounds over a week. Today I have weighed myself and I had to get on more than half a dozen times because it kept saying 11 stone 5lbs. Now my scales give me motivation but regularly weigh 6lbs less than my CDC but that is still going to have me in the 11s this week!

I was having a trying on session at about 1am this morning. All my suits just hang off me. They are not just loose but obviously far too big and so are a load of my shirts. I have a gorgeous satin halter neck top which is feeling more comfortable and I may wear next time I go out (whenever that may be!). It's a size 14 and my shrinking boobs are fitting in it almost perfectly now. I tried it on with leggings and was shocked at how small I look. I even put on a bikini and took a photo which I showed my mate (who is a perfect 10) and she was well impressed. So was I that I had shown anyone!

I am already fitter and healthier than I was before the diet. I am feeling much happier now after what happened Friday. It is all back in perspective and I am back feeling positive. I am losing weight steadily and that's what I want. When I get in the 10s I will be lighter than I have been for 20 years and I can't wait.

I love you my Minimin family for keeping me motivated and caring when I have felt down.

Yay! That's fantastic and I know how you feel having recently got into the 11's. 10's here we come.
Sounds like you're enjoying the clothes thing. That's one of the nicest benefits to the weight loss.
Well done hun x

Thanks ladies! It sort of crept up on me. I was hoping to see 11 last week but had TOTM which affected a few days. I then thought I would just be 'stuck' for a few days or just see a pound or two at a time go so today was a LOVELY surprise ad a great boost to my confidence Mrs Essex!

Well done Liz and yes here's to the 10s!

That's brilliant, well done you!! xx

Thanks Caroline. Think it was just the boost I needed.

Awwwwww well done you. It's the best feeling when you have a trying on session and everything is too big. You're doing so well. Good luck with your wi altho I'm sure you won't need it. hugs xxx

What a brilliant feeling that must be (I can't wait to see the 12's!) Well done you for doing so well on the diet and now you can reap the rewards - nothing better than clothes being too loose is there :D

Awwwwww well done you. It's the best feeling when you have a trying on session and everything is too big. You're doing so well. Good luck with your wi altho I'm sure you won't need it. hugs xxx

Thanks Sunshine.I knew things were getting a bit big but it wasn't until I put suits on that I really realised how much.

thats fantastic - thanks for the inspiration , you must be feeling great!

Me? an inspiration? Thank you for that Vitzy. There are many people on here who keep me inspired. I think we all inspire each other!

What a brilliant feeling that must be (I can't wait to see the 12's!) Well done you for doing so well on the diet and now you can reap the rewards - nothing better than clothes being too loose is there :D

Thank you Wales. There have been days when I have looked at how long I am still going to be dieting to get to goal and wonder if I will do it yet today I am feeling that it only seems 5 minutes since I saw my scales say 14 stones.

Way to go Dolly, bet that has put misery guts well and truely behind you. I can't wait to join you in the 11's by which time you'll be in the 10's GO GIRL ps Tesco have a lovely suit at the moment - I used them first time round for inbetween sizes rahter than spending a fortune for clothes for one month! and it will wash like a ribbon!

Bloody marvellous! well done - I am similarly chuffed at seeing 12s but they're only on my own scales as yet (regularly 5lb lower than CDC scales!) Glad you are sounding so much happier. x

Wonderful, well done!! That must be such a good feeling, makes all the hard work worth it!!

Way to go Dolly, bet that has put misery guts well and truely behind you. I can't wait to join you in the 11's by which time you'll be in the 10's GO GIRL ps Tesco have a lovely suit at the moment - I used them first time round for inbetween sizes rahter than spending a fortune for clothes for one month! and it will wash like a ribbon!

Forgotten all about him now! I'm going to wait until I need a suit. I have trousers that are ok and I think one jacket might do but yes if I have to get one I just want a cheap one so thanks!

Bloody marvellous! well done - I am similarly chuffed at seeing 12s but they're only on my own scales as yet (regularly 5lb lower than CDC scales!) Glad you are sounding so much happier. x

Isn't it funny that CDC's scales always weigh about 5-6lbs more?
Yes I have been happier today. Up until tonight when my head gasket went on the car and had to be towed home from Birmingham by the AA. :cry: Going to be expensive.

Wonderful, well done!! That must be such a good feeling, makes all the hard work worth it!!

I scale hopped again when I just got home and the weight is still down! yay!

Wonderful news Hunny! Isn't it great when something fits so well and you suddenly see yourself in a different light! And a bikini?!!! I'm jealous :D hehe x

Well I wouldn't wear one in public yet but it made me realise I could eventually!

Back