i am shattered is this normal

mommysue

Silver Member
afternoon all,

i am knackered ! only on day 2 of sole source, did full prep week which finished thursday. not feeling too hungry but i could stuff something in my face ! had the shift from hell this morning, but i am so tired. got to a patients house by the time i had walked up her stairs my legs were aching , i could sleep on my elbow.
went to bed early last night and slept well . sticks show i am in ketosis but i am sooooo tired.....
is this normal ?

can be! All bodies work differently! I find the more water I drink the more energy I have! I was shattered till baout day 3 of SS and cold even though I did prep week!!

Don't panic mommysue! Just keep up the water intake!

XXX

Iwas soooo tired and really really icy for he first few days. i still have my tired days, but overall seem to have more stamina than before.

I am warm now too!

I am shattered all the time. On the weekend i sleep until 3 and then still have to go to bed early!!! Last week i could barely get up for lectures. Oh and i'm now having to sleep with hot water bottle otherwise i'm too cold, and OH complains he's too warm, until he touches my feet lol.

Back