I am so angry with myself

KBQueen

Yummy Mummy in the making
I ate and it was a huge piece of chocolate cake. I am so mad at myself :(

I ate and it was 3 bits of dairy milk one chops bar one bag of crisps and about 6 spoons of homemade stew (could not resist the smell any longer)

Oh well tomorrow is a new day and I have drank about 4lt of water today so re-start tomorrow (but be good for what's left of the day)

It was gorgeous lol x

Don't let it beat yourself up! The important thing now is that you get back on track right away and back in the swing of things!:)

I have broken this week and had a big dinner but still managed a good lost at weigh in, just try and recognise the warning signs next time and distract yourself from the urge.

You can do this:)

Bruce

Thank you. Its my own fault, my 4 year old is so used to us baking things together so asked if we could bake a cake today. I didnt want to say no so we did then I couldnt resist having some :eek:

I know, the cake is sitting there hardly eaten. Going to share it out around family tomorrow to get rid :)

I ate too - lots more than most of you posting here. :eek:

And I'm not angry with myself. I sort of wish I was. :(

I just felt so tired and a bit poorly and I just gave into the munchies.

On the plus side, I texted my CDC and confessed. Never done that before! She told me off, of course.

I actually texted her before I fell off the wagon too but somehow it was already too late. :sigh:

Ho hum. Tomorrow is another day... I just need to find some renewed motivation from somewhere. Anyone know where to look?

Lily - try down the back of the sofa, honey - bound to find it there.

Errr I too have a confession (eek) bless me fellow Cambridge dieters as I too have sinned this evening and eaten a beef burger *bits lip nervously*. But more disturbing is that I didn't feel guilty
Guess its business as usual tomorrow and back on my liquid diet but least I got that craving out of my head lol it's done draw n a line under and ready for a good week
V x

I don't know how you guys do it getting in and out of ketosis all the time would do me in. Come on girls keep your goals in your mind at all times, nothing tastes as good as being slim and healthy feels!!

Faye - it's partly the fear of going through the ketosis 'threshold' again that has kept me on the straight and narrow all this time.

Well I have certainly learned my lesson, I have had a huge headache all night and still have it today! Co-codamol and water at the ready. Anyone who is tempted by things like choc cake, dont do it, its not worth it! xxx

Oh dear... im the same as some of you... hate the getting into Ketosis stage so much :(...

Keep glugging the water and flush it all out :)...

xx

I know, the cake is sitting there hardly eaten. Going to share it out around family tomorrow to get rid :)

My friend bakes and frosts a cake every weekend. She then cuts it into slices, places those in plastic sandwich boxes and freezes them for her husband's lunches. She said that just smelling the cake baking and enjoying the process of making it -- seems to be enough for her atm.

I ate too - lots more than most of you posting here. :eek:

HUGS, Lily. I have been "eating" a bit, too. But, I usually do not confess on minis because I do want to "encourage" others to do the same.

And I'm not angry with myself. I sort of wish I was. :(

Why -- CREDIT: you are trying.

I just felt so tired and a bit poorly and I just gave into the munchies.

Can't you get the stuff that you might want to munch out of the house?

On the plus side, I texted my CDC and confessed. Never done that before! She told me off, of course.

Did that help?

I actually texted her before I fell off the wagon too but somehow it was already too late. :sigh:

CREDIT -- you ARE trying!

Ho hum. Tomorrow is another day... I just need to find some renewed motivation from somewhere. Anyone know where to look?

Ice Skating? Or a coffee... come and confess in person. I'll be at the rink from about 10 am until 1 or a bit later.

Well I have certainly learned my lesson, I have had a huge headache all night and still have it today! Co-codamol and water at the ready. Anyone who is tempted by things like choc cake, dont do it, its not worth it! xxx

I cheated with this little Ritter Sport Minis (German Chocolate) and had heartburn as a result -- GOOD! ;)

Back