I am so struggling today!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by SpaceAngel, 26 October 2006 Social URL.

1. SpaceAngel

SpaceAngel I ate my willpower!

Start Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi All

I am really really struggling today. I have had 2 soups today but still feel really hungry, I just want to eat!! I have come on here and I have watched a bit of telly but I still want to eat. I am not hungry, I know it's all in the mind. I won't cheat though - just need a bit of encouragement!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Diet:
    Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    Hi Sarah

When will you have your next pack? You have done so well to last so long with just 2 packs. I am finding this cold and wet weather is making me struggle a bit too. Children are on half term too and it is too miserable to do very much.

Hope you will be enjoying your next pack soon.

Dizzy x

4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi SpaceAngel,

I felt like that the other night and I thought about it and I was not hungry for food...it was just a bit of emotional hunger breaking through as I was feeling a bit stressed out.

You are taking your three packs a day or four if you are tall 5' 8" four packs along with plenty of water.

My hunger fit lifted later on and I was relieved that I had not let my chatterbox get the better of me.

Christmas is not that far away and I want this to be one of my best in years and it will definitely be the slimmest:D

Nothing feels as good as slim does!!!

Love Mini xxx

5. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Have you tried making your packs into anything? That might help...

6. SpaceAngel

SpaceAngel I ate my willpower!

Start Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Guys

I have tried making a mousse but didn't like the concentrated flavour of the shakes. I love the soups - I will have another one at 9! It is def emotional hunger. I tend to eat when I am really happy - I loose my appetite when I am sad or stressed. I have had a really active and excellent week seeing friends etc and usually when I meet up with my mates, food is involved and I think that is why I am struggling. I am feeling better though as I have been filling my mind with mental images of me on holiday in June next year and it being the first time since I was a child that I will not be fat!

7. Mrs Bean

Mrs Bean Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Hun,

Emotional hunger is the worst of the lot!

Have another soup and a hot bath and an early night!

Best wishes x

8. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    I used to split all my packs giving me 6 meals a day. Just couldn't go too long without something to eat:eek:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.