I am so WEAK :-( SORRY EVERYONE

kilobel u happier now ??

You are mad :) Jack
But your knees would have to be bleeding strong to put me on em lol
x
There are hun, they support me!:D

Yes feel loads better getting it off my chest (few pounds off there would be good too lol)
I was feeling quite down about it & we all know what way we can head if feeling down BUT I feel far more motivated this afternoon & my headache seems to be lifting so maybe that was self inflicted stress?
Thanks for asking hun
Niki
x

Butt kicking coming!!!!!!! You are grounded young lady! Now go to your room!!!

Niki, it was a difficult situation and if you don't want people to know then it is hard to hide that you aren't eating. My children are older and find it hysterical when I put food on my plate when out then move it to theirs when others aren't looking!!!!

If it was totally necessary that you ate then I hope you stuck to salad and lean meat coz that way the damage would have been minimal and wouldn't have knocked you out of ketosis.

I'm guessing, from the tone of your post however, that you overindulged with all the wrong things and that is why your tummy is so painful!!!!!! I'm not cross that you ate, but I am cross if you used the situation as an excuse to binge! You know how we can minimise the effects so you have no excuse!!!

Now, what are you going to do now? I hope (because you are no coward - you did post your cheating) that you are going to dust yourself off and get back on the LT train and continue with your weight loss. Now no more blips or I'll be coming up to Yorkshire to smack your bum!!! I have a friend up there so any excuse to catch up with her as well!!!!!!

You can do this!!!!!!!!! So prove me right!!!

x

I could do with a friend like you!! You should travel the country kicking butts and getting us motiviated....lol...Linda x

We all know you can do it cos you do really want to, have a good week whatever the weigh in is like tomorrow, but you need a plan for your weekend away, and you need to stick to it x

I know. I dont know if I can get away with all shakes?
My pharmacist is useless & started it himself but takes weeks off so obviously no point asking him advice.
IF i were to eat an evening meal for them few days what is best? I really dont wanna break Ketosis again cos I am really suffering these past few days trying to get it back.
Any advice would be welcomed
Niki
x

Not sure if this helps, but when I phoned lipotrim to find out about what to do when I go to New York (mid November), I wanted to have two shakes a day and a low carb meal in the evening, the woman said absolutely no way, don't do that, LT wasn't designed for that. She said I needed to refeed properly and then do maintenance and low carb evening meals.

Like I said, not sure if that helps or not. :D

Niki best of luck with it this time you need to be strict withyourself though just remember your reasons for doing this they must be stronger than a night out or a weekend away so stick with it you CAN do this

Niki best of luck with it this time you need to be strict withyourself though just remember your reasons for doing this they must be stronger than a night out or a weekend away so stick with it you CAN do this

Thanks hun
I know I can do this, my only fear is the wine really this weekend. I think I can handle not eating now but I am so self conscious & shy that I usually have a glass or 2 just to be able to join in (another one of those weight issues)
BUT I am now a stoen & a half thinner so hopefully I will be feeling great anyway & will stick to sipping on that water or have a glass of fizzy water so people wont even know its not lambrini (strong drinker me lol)
Wish me luck
Niki
x

I have the sparkling water in a wine glass it fools alot of people

Back