I am soo disapionted :(

Trendytracz

I stuck to my points 100% this week and exercised at least 1hr each day and I didnt lose anything what am I doing wrong :( :( :( I am soo gutted :( :(

you havnt done anything wrong hunni, you have done everything right, stuck to your points done exercise you have done fab stick with it you WILL get results.xx

Well done hunni.xxx

Im sorry to hear that hun, maybe its close to totm?..Could just be water retention?
It's so hard when you have put a lot of effort in, but I would say next week you will see a "double loss" to make up for this week xx

Hiya
Its probably all the exercise - it takes a while for your efforts to show. Stick with it and see what happens with the scales in next couple of weeks. I know it can be so disheartening when scales do not show resuslts especially when we been reall good and stuck to our points and excersised too!

Are you sure you are eating all your points as this too can have a negative effect on the scales!
x

Have you measured yourself? i find that i lose inches sometimes even when i dont lose weight (on previous efforts)

Hi Hun

Dont get disheartened!!! I was the same as you and lost .5lb the first week, i was gutted! I carried on, was a bit more careful with bread and the second week lost 4.5lbs!!

Keep going, some peoples bodies take longer to adjust than others n- if you are sticking to the plan, it will come off

Good luck for next week xx

i agree on the point about the exercise - 7hrs in a week will definitely have an effect on your body - and sometimes its not always a positive one that comes first! Keep up the good work though and i'm sure you will see a much better WI result next week :) x

Don't despair it will come off just differently for different people. Its a key element of successful dieting to keep on come what may adjusting and tweaking until you go down and that continues all through the journey.

Good luck it will come off

M

Tracey, same thing happened with me. Leader told me to eat the APs if it was high intensity and that seemed to make a positive difference. x

Sorry to hear you're disappointed! Just want to echo what everyone else has said, stick with it! You'll hard work will catch up with you

x

thanks every one for your surrport :)

i am thinking of doing a kickstart I think my body may need it

I just cant belive how good ive been and how bad the effect though :(
I sweated my guts this week and no result :(

Back