I am sooo excited .. Just been Surprised O/T

30FlirtyGirl

Call me Nicky xx
Hi,

I am so excited :D, I have just found out my hubby has booked a romantic night at Thornbury Castle for my 30th Birthday in October. (he told me as I had to book the time off work) It looks so beautiful and not only that but he has booked a deluxe suite too..:wow:

This is such an even bigger incentive for me to lose the pounds so I can wear a beautiful dress to the poshiest dinner I think I will ever have !! I cant wait..:bliss:

I just had to share.......

Woooooooooooo, what a lovely man.

What a great incentive too. Just think of the lovely new dress, shoes, underwear..... and that's just for starters.

ooooooooo sounds fab hun what a treat!

Sounds great - what a lovely surprise!

Can I borrow your husband? lol. My blokes idea of romance is not making me go to the bar to get the drinks in!:D

Hi,

I am so excited :D, I have just found out my hubby has booked a romantic night at Thornbury Castle for my 30th Birthday in October. (he told me as I had to book the time off work) It looks so beautiful and not only that but he has booked a deluxe suite too..:wow:

This is such an even bigger incentive for me to lose the pounds so I can wear a beautiful dress to the poshiest dinner I think I will ever have !! I cant wait..:bliss:

I just had to share.......

wow hunny!! thats fab, what a great incentive.

debs x

Back