I am sooo going to do it this time :-)

this is my 2nd time for a slimming world challenge and regret going backwards... so now I have found this site I will defo be taking it more seriously... I am doing it at home now with all the SW information. 4st to go (for the 3rd time around)

Hi, I am really not doing very well in terms of food - I cannot get my head in the right place at all! I put on 2lbs over Christmas then lost it and another couple between the tuesday and and new year but since New Years Eve have eaten everything in sight - I don't know what is the matter with me but I really can't focus! So, god only knows what damage I have done now - guess I will get on the scales in the morning and start again! I have managed to get rid of most of the Christmas food in the house and am planning to go shopping tomorrow after work so will get proper food in for the rest of the week/weekend. I have got a 12 hr shift at work tomorrow so that should keep me out of trouble I am out auditing some of our homes in the New Forrest Friday and got a nice long walk planned for one of the days at the weekend. Aquafit starts again on Sunday so hoping to re-focus! I am much better when I have got a plan in place and Christmas/New Year are so unstructured I really struggle with making choices! Glad everyone else seems to be doing well though :) xx

Much better day today - just finished a 12 hr shift and have got a really bad headache, but think it is to do witht the amount of crap i have consumed over the last few days! Food came in at about 850 cals and have drunk loads of water today, so hoping to compensate for the three days of 3000 cals!! I clearly cannot be trusted with "days off" and this has been proven with Xmas and new year! I am too scared to weigh myself so will wait until Monday and weigh as usual but am fully anticipating a gain - my trousers feel a bit tighter - not sure if they are or it's in my head but either way I don't like it!! Out all day tomorrow at work so that should make temptation less! X

glad you had a much better day... good luck with tomorrow, and being out and about

Another good day, went shopping with OH - we were supposed to go for a country walk but I still have the end of a horrible cold and couldn't face it so he (I nearly chocked on my breakfast lol) suggested we go for a walk around the shops as an alternative - still haven't worked out what the trade off will be! Anyway, he treated my to a lovely new coat that was in the sale.. I tried on a 16 as I wanted it to fit for a whole so thought that would be a bit snug.. But ended up buying a 14!!! This time last year I was squeezing into a size 28 - to say I am thrilled is an understatement! Also found a lovely pair of brand new per una jeans in a charity shop in a size 16 for £5 - pleased with those too :)

A 14! That's fantastic.,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's always nice when you have little surprises like that... Hold onto those when you are having a down day.. It will help you get through the tough times.

Right, I am jumping on the "trying to keep my diary up to date" wagon and maybe it will help to keep me on the straight and narrow! I have been reding everyone else's but never think to update mine :)

So, after my 1lb gain this week I have had a productive day - I am finding maintaining really difficult and I know that 1lb is nothing in the grand scheme of things (and it may even be gone tomorrow) but I have not gained at all in the last 15 months so I am a bit unprepared.. However, I am going to have to learn to accept that I am at my goal and my weight is going to fluctuate meaning I will have to accept a pound here and there! - that word is key "accept" lol

Anyway, back to today.. Went to Southsea with OH and had a lovely day - walked miles and MFP calculates it at over 400 calories - never eat exercise calories so hopefully that will do some good! I really love the sea air and the sunshine does wonders for my mood!

We have got the rest of the week off so need to be careful with food - we are out for cinema and lunch tomorrow - probably Nandos so can have a chicken salad, then dinner out Wednesday night and Friday night - one with family and one with friends - it is the alcohol consumption that seems to get me.. I know I could not have it but I do enjoy a social drink and would probably eat more if I stopped myself having a drink so it's swings and roundabouts!

You have done fantastically well, and 1lb is definitely not something to worry about at all, as long as you're aware of it and don't let it breed, lol. :) xx

You have done fantastically well, and 1lb is definitely not something to worry about at all, as long as you're aware of it and don't let it breed, lol. :) xx

Agree with this. You will be fine. You have been doing a great job maintaining, and the fact you're thinking about not wanting that lb makes me think there's no way you're going to let it breed:)

Good day today.. Went to town and did a bit of shopping - saw a really nice dress in debenhams but only had in a size 16 or 20 - tried on the 16 but it was way too big :) so going to try and order on-line. Did get a pair of jeans in m&s courtesy of OH - even better :)

Had lunch in Weatherspoons despite gourmet burger calling me lol (I like that they show you the cals and what is under 5% fat) chose chilli noodles at just over 350 cals. Sat outside and enjoyed the sunshine then went to the cinema - brought sweets in the supermarket so I could resist the pic n mix - I am such a sucker for them and not only do they cost a fortune but I convince myself they are less calories than the really are!! Came back and cut the grass, now thinking what to have for dinner - jacket potato, tuna and salad is the top choice at the minute!

Thank you - I am hoping it will be gone next week :)

Good day Hun, wow only 1 gain in the whole time, that's awesome.. 1lb is nothing Hun in the grand scheme of things.. The target members in my class always seem to be up a tiny bit one week then down the next it's getting the balance right and more importantly as you say, accepting it x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks everyone.. I am back down to my lowest again this morning but dinner out tonight might affect that! Off to have hair done this afternoon - highlights and a well needed cut!

Woke up in a bit of a grump this morning, no idea why - didnt sleep very well, but hopefully a day of pampering will lift my mood ready for tonight :) Hope everyone has a good day!

Well, hair appointment was cancelled yesterday due to hairdresser being ill so rebooked for Saturday.

Had a lovely meal last night, went slightly over calories but made sensible choices - smoked anchovies salad to start, fish pie with veg for main (scraped off the cheesy bit of the mash) and a bit of OH's cheeseboard for dessert. Did drink a fair bit of wine though!!

Off to spend a couple of days with my Mum today, can't wait :)

Had a lovely time at my mum's - got to spend some time with my younger sister; she is almost 18 and would rather be with her friends etc. but she came for dinner with us Friday night and we had a lovely evening.

had a bad day Friday but have been good since - I seem to self sabotage - for some reason I can't just go out and have a nice meal.. I have to go way over the top and eat until I can't eat any more - really stupid! Anyway, scales this morning loom like I might get a STS which I will be happy with.

Got roast beef for dinner then an early night planned before going back to work tomorrow - I hate going back after a week off - trying not to think what lies ahead! :)

Back