I am sooo going to do it this time :-)

Right, I've decided I'm definitely not going to try the 5:2 - calorie counting worked for me last time and with increased exercise hoping I can stay motivated and shift the weight..

Good workout today - find it much easier to go in the morning than after work though - going to try and go before work tomorrow morning. I have to admit I despise every second of being there but feel so good after - just have to keep focussing on the end!! Tried some stretches for shins - so far so good :)

Steak and salad for dinner - all in all a good day!

Right, I've decided I'm definitely not going to try the 5:2 - calorie counting worked for me last time and with increased exercise hoping I can stay motivated and shift the weight.. Good workout today - find it much easier to go in the morning than after work though - going to try and go before work tomorrow morning. I have to admit I despise every second of being there but feel so good after - just have to keep focussing on the end!! Tried some stretches for shins - so far so good :) Steak and salad for dinner - all in all a good day!

Awe good, hope the stretches help.. I am same with the gym, it so hard faster work, but on a weekend I smash it and have so much more energy... Maybe we need to give up work? Sx

Really tired today.. Went to gym this morning before work - started at 7.10am - I was unimpressed by that but did feel energised today - until about 3pm and have been sleepy ever since!

Lisa: I think giving up work is a great idea!!

I really wanted to try Line Dancing on Friday - they do a class in the gym but my boss has arranged a conference call right in the middle of it.. Maybe next week!

Good day food wise.. Made a lunch recipe from the hairy dieters book - simple tuna pasta, it was nice but not sure I want it for the next three days!

Well done on the gym! I've fancied that pasta before, was it ok? Next time maybe do half the quantity x

Yes, it is really nice.. Just the thought of it four days running!! Really filling though.. X

Interesting day.. Had a phone call from my sister on Wednesday saying my dad had been taken into hospital, she called again this morning and said the doctor wanted to see us - I haven't seen my dad for 6 yrs due to a silly falling out so I spent all day stressing about both the doctor and seeing him. Anyway went to see him and it was like nothing had happened - now feel that we haven't missed the last 6 yrs! Doctors news was less good - they have found a big growth on his upper intestine and they are waiting for biopsy results to decide best course of action - either straight in for radio therapy or plan an operation :-(

Foodwise - good day, went to gym first thing and have managed to be sensible all day, just had a chicken kebab for dinner.. Usually I would turn straight to food.. But today managed to restrain myself!

planning to go to Zumba class tomorrow morning then off to stay at friends for a Eurovision party.. Not sure will food will be, and there will definitely be alcohol involved, so damage limitation!

Been to Zumba.. That was a bouncy start to my weekend :) Now back in bed for an hour with a cup of tea and porridge.. Love lazy saturday mornings! X

Been to Zumba.. That was a bouncy start to my weekend :) Now back in bed for an hour with a cup of tea and porridge.. Love lazy saturday mornings! X

That sounds heavenly , I'm having a lazy tv day today x

Massive hugs honey, I didn't speak to my dad for 10 years then again for another 3 but what matters is that you make up for lost time honey. Much love xx

Busy week so far.. Had a good run calorie wise though! Been to the gym tonight.. Getting easier!

OH brought a pizza stone for the BBQ - tried it out tonight.. Homemade pizzas - base, 1 slice of ham, pineapple, onion, peeper and 20g of weight watchers cheese = bloody delicious!! X

Up early this morning and working already.. Why, when I'm working from home to I wake up at stupid o'clock, when I have to get up and go to work, I struggle?!

On the plus side, it's a beautiful morning!

Busy week so far.. Had a good run calorie wise though! Been to the gym tonight.. Getting easier! OH brought a pizza stone for the BBQ - tried it out tonight.. Homemade pizzas - base, 1 slice of ham, pineapple, onion, peeper and 20g of weight watchers cheese = bloody delicious!! X

That sounds lush!

Back