i am SOOOO nosey

onlyme!

is a naughty girl...
Can someone please tell me how much weight they lost in the first 4 weeks and how many cm/inches?

I havent lost much weight but seem to have lost a lot of 'space'!

I weighed 16.12 to start and lost exactly a stone :-(

in 4 weeks i lost 1stone 7lb and with that i lost 3.5 inches off my waist. i cant remember the other measurements but pretty much 3.5 inches off most places. I got measured last week and lost 6.5 inches after losing 2stone 3lb if that helps?

I lost 24lbs in the first 4 weeks last time and lost the following in measurements:

Bust: -6ins
Waist: -6ins
Hips: -6ins
Upper arms: -3ins
Thighs: -4ins

Gem x

Can someone please tell me how much weight they lost in the first 4 weeks and how many cm/inches?

I havent lost much weight but seem to have lost a lot of 'space'!

I weighed 16.12 to start and lost exactly a stone :-(

I lost 39lbs in my first four weeks, and 17 inches total; 5" from my waist and 4" from my chest. But that's a man-body, dunno if you ladies burn fat differently (though it wouldn't surprise me lol)

I lost 1st 4lbs in the first four weeks, I haven't got my measurements to hand, but I had definitely lost inches all over.

I haven't been 100% in the last fortnight (birthday celebrations, etc!), but my clothes are getting so much bigger on me - therefore i don't feel so bad about the little losses.

Back on SS 100% since last Friday, so i really hope to lose more than a pound when I weigh tomorrow!

Lynne
x

Back