I am soooo struggling!

mickigirl

I've started and re-started Lipotrim twice in the last 3 weeks! I know that I just have to let my body reach Ketosis, and I'll be on the home straight. It's getting to the 5 days that is the difficult part.
Can anyone offer me some advice on how to stay motivated?? Thanks Guys!

From what I understand the more times you do LT the harder it gets because your body is fighting against it. What are your plans for Christmas? If you plan to eat over Christmas I wouldn't even try to start now I would get your head into gear and start on the 1st or 2nd of January. However, if you are committed to staying 100% on LT over Christmas then start with a plan to begin. Maybe Monday would be a good start date rather than the weekend. Decide why you want to lose weight, take some photos of yourself now that you're really not happy with, start writing a diary. Stick the photo of yourself in it and all the reasons why you are doing this to help keep you motivated during that first week. Then i'm afraid its down to willpower, come on here and we will support you. If all else fails go to bed, do not eat! Best wishes.

Keep drinking the water. Also just think that as you're getting through each day, not only are you going to acheive ketosis but every day you are getting lighter. Thats the way i like to think about it.
Also when i'm out and about and i see people stuffing down pasties and pizzas, i like to think to myself, i'm getting smaller as they're getting bigger :)
Good luck and stick with it, the rewards are so worth it

You can do it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've made it to day 5 and am in Ketosis now. Things should get easier. I'm drinking loads, and have to keep that little voice in my head urging me to 'pick', under control!!

Well done Mickigirl,it does get easier you are right,stay strong,keep positive,you can do this.:D

Back