Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I am soooooooo stupid!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by lemma1968, 18 April 2009 Social URL.

1. lemma1968

lemma1968 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(14.5%)
    Diet:
    WW Online -propoints
    Hi guys!

I used to be a regular on this site when doing Lighterlife last year.

I could only do the full plan for a couple of months because i broke my wrist and medically was told to go straight to management.

I had lost exactly 2 stone by that time and my BMI was in the overweight range which i was happier with.

Since Christmas i have been fluey etc on and off and busy with work. I have also let myself go. I stopped weighing myself as well. Very dangerous.

I have put back on........16lbs!!!!:raincloud:

My clothes are tighter, my face is rounder and i feel generally yukky!

To make matters worse, my LL counsellor has quit and the page on the website that directs you to you nearest counsellor is down :mad:

I want to get back on the wagon and i am VERY VERY angry with myself.

I remember Blonde Logic and just think to myself how she would not have allowed this to happen!!!!!

On a more positive note I have been getting my finances in order cos they were pretty dire and i am doing well with that although that will still take more time. Another well known forum has been helping me with that.;)

HELP!!!!

Thanks for letting me rant folks xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Hey hey Lemma! :)

Nice to see you again! And thanks for the vote of confidence. :)

Ahh honey - you have been through it....and now you are drawing a line under it. Don't beat yourself up - just garner that same energy from last year, and pin your sites on the prize. You can lose those 16 pounds in not time.....;) :)

But - you gotta find an LLC first it sounds like - what shame yours has quit. Why not give LL a call since the site is down, maybe they can steer you to a new leader in your area, and then you can get into the zone again.

Never fear - we are all here to help you get back to where you were.

You can do this!!!! And its really nice to see you again! :)

xx

4. lemma1968

lemma1968 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(14.5%)
    Diet:
    WW Online -propoints
    Hi BL

You look fabulous!!!!:eek:

WOW!

Now if only i had stayed the course i could have a piccy like that too!!!!:break_diet:

Never mind. I am hoping to find a new counsellor and i may now be eligible for the new diet they do, i think its 3 packs and a meal...or something like that. I have no idea what it costs, if anyone knows i would be very grateful.

I am going to eat my remaining packs from late last year on management etc and then try and find a new class.

You all need to give me a right old kick up the jacksy!!!:rolleyes:

5. bexnkev

bexnkev Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Lemma... I fell in the hole too!!! But I'm also back which is the first step to sorting it out!!! Hun...we will win this battle and we will win this war!!!!! :D:D:D

6. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge

THank you Lemma.

Never mind - you are back now, and won;t be long and you WILL have a pic to post!

Good luck - never give up! :) :)

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.