I am soooooooo stupid!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by lemma1968, 18 April 2009 Social URL.

1. lemma1968

lemma1968 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(14.5%)
    Diet:
    WW Online -propoints
    Hi guys!

I used to be a regular on this site when doing Lighterlife last year.

I could only do the full plan for a couple of months because i broke my wrist and medically was told to go straight to management.

I had lost exactly 2 stone by that time and my BMI was in the overweight range which i was happier with.

Since Christmas i have been fluey etc on and off and busy with work. I have also let myself go. I stopped weighing myself as well. Very dangerous.

I have put back on........16lbs!!!!:raincloud:

My clothes are tighter, my face is rounder and i feel generally yukky!

To make matters worse, my LL counsellor has quit and the page on the website that directs you to you nearest counsellor is down :mad:

I want to get back on the wagon and i am VERY VERY angry with myself.

I remember Blonde Logic and just think to myself how she would not have allowed this to happen!!!!!

On a more positive note I have been getting my finances in order cos they were pretty dire and i am doing well with that although that will still take more time. Another well known forum has been helping me with that.;)

HELP!!!!

Thanks for letting me rant folks xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Hey hey Lemma! :)

Nice to see you again! And thanks for the vote of confidence. :)

Ahh honey - you have been through it....and now you are drawing a line under it. Don't beat yourself up - just garner that same energy from last year, and pin your sites on the prize. You can lose those 16 pounds in not time.....;) :)

But - you gotta find an LLC first it sounds like - what shame yours has quit. Why not give LL a call since the site is down, maybe they can steer you to a new leader in your area, and then you can get into the zone again.

Never fear - we are all here to help you get back to where you were.

You can do this!!!! And its really nice to see you again! :)

xx

4. lemma1968

lemma1968 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(14.5%)
    Diet:
    WW Online -propoints
    Hi BL

You look fabulous!!!!:eek:

WOW!

Now if only i had stayed the course i could have a piccy like that too!!!!:break_diet:

Never mind. I am hoping to find a new counsellor and i may now be eligible for the new diet they do, i think its 3 packs and a meal...or something like that. I have no idea what it costs, if anyone knows i would be very grateful.

I am going to eat my remaining packs from late last year on management etc and then try and find a new class.

You all need to give me a right old kick up the jacksy!!!:rolleyes:

5. bexnkev

bexnkev Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Lemma... I fell in the hole too!!! But I'm also back which is the first step to sorting it out!!! Hun...we will win this battle and we will win this war!!!!! :D:D:D

6. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge

THank you Lemma.

Never mind - you are back now, and won;t be long and you WILL have a pic to post!

Good luck - never give up! :) :)

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.