I am starting back on CD on sunday

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
Anyone out there starting back on CD ? I'm coming back guys , yes again , better that I do this in the summer months as I remember how cold I was in the winter on CD , I could never got warm . Well her goes for sunday coming

good luck for sunday, thats my hardest day - used to be full of cider and roast dinners!!
xx

Thanks Guys , yes sundays worst day , But as I can't start till then its sunday , hehe , Amethyst , You have pulled yourself back on track and you really have done well , its not long now for you ! Maria your BMI is getting lower wooo :)

Welcome back MrsJMC. I started a week ago so would love to keep you company. Know what you mean about the coldness. I keep telling my kids to put their coats on as it's so cold but they say sarcastically "Mum It's boiling out there, must be your diet!"

How do you find getting into ketosis? I found it easier this time round, but then I planned to have an easy week and didn't give up caffeine at the same time. Nearly killed me last time, had to keep falling into bed I felt so ill!:)

Hi Splash
Hey , how are you ? The K , I find the headache to come on day 2 at night , and lasts like a dull ache the next day , and the day after i'm full of life , its when I get to 3 weeks in that I start to lose the plot , thats something i'm going to Work on , as I need to get over them voices telling me how good it would be to stick something in my mouth . Yes , you get the same with feeling cold too , best we get it over with now then this CD game . I think I have put almost a stone in over the last 3 -4 weeks , so thats why i'm returning . How about you splah whats been happening in your CD life ? Yes lets keep an eye on eachother , and i'm sure the rest of you lot will keep an eye on us like we will you ... :)))

Thank you chelle, 12 pounds to goal , won't be long for you

hi msjmc

welcome back hun, I'm on day 4 my WI on tuesday morning, its going ok, but its certainly harder 2nd time, good luck hun xxxx

Hiya, I must admit it's these last few pounds that are taking the time to shift now, but I'm determined to get to the finish line!

hi chelle, how long have you been on cd?

Hi Sun, on and off for the last few months. I've been down to this weight, then gained a few pounds (not changed my ticker)! Now back down, and hoping to hit my goal soon. When I started dieting 2 years ago I weighed 18 st 7 so I'm struggling to keep up the motivation now. Really want to get to maintenance!

wow, you've done brilliantly, I myself am so cross with myself for not maintaining well enough, although I did for 8 months, the stone crept up slowly and Ive been dithering about with various dieting plans to try to lose it but have decided cd the best and quickest way, hopefuully I will learn by mistakes and maintain and be sensible once I get there, I,m hoping to lose it in 5 weeks

sue xx

Hi sue , god , day 4 already , time goes fast , how are you feeling ? you say its hard , when are you finding the worst time of the day is ?

chelle , you have done great !

Hi Sue, just want to say you're looking fab in your photos. I think the main reason I'm struggling to shift the last pounds is simply because I am no longer depressed with my size, as I was at 18+ stone. I used to look in the mirror disgusted with my body and therefore found it so much easier to diet. Now I'm happier with my figure, but would love to 'finish' at goal.

hi hun,

the evenings for me, and worst still when I am on nightduty as the other staff all snack as your blood sugars do drop, when I am on nights I take a sero bar with me.

sue xx

yes them evenings are hard , nightduty can drag thats another reason why we pick , you will have to get knitting lol

Thanks MsJMC - it's been hard work, but as you know so rewarding! Bet you're counting down for your restart now?

lol, no I'm actually studying anatomy and physiology and studying holistic massage, which keeps me quite focused!

sue xx

Back