I am starting back on CD on sunday

Headdown , Yes thats it , sitting down Job at a desk , i've been there its same place same views as your just sitting there . How are you finding today ? I'm busy last few days I guess its just another day of many more till the end .
Emma , how are you doing , are you on CD ?

managed to get through first day at work

Struggled with thoughts more than feelings!

managed to hang on till 1 ish and then had a tetra and have had a shake now when i got in!!! So can still have another tonight.... having a coffee to see if it helps!!!

Hope you are doing ok!

Good luck MsJMC! Hope it's all going well so far!

Hi I am doing ok thank you. Yes i am on Cambridge too. I have had a bad few weeks, but back on track now . x

Becky , How are you ? come on girl come and join us :) Its going ok , but with me the first few weeks do go ok its later on that I struggle , that when you guys will have to watch me ok , hehe . Emma , So a few bad weeks but now your on your way ....when i first started CD I was 41 BMI you will see it move down !!! mine did get down to 32 but as i have been bad thats why i've come back to CD , don't want my ticker moving anymore , you will feel so much better Emma , bet you do now girl , done so well !

Heyyyyyyyyyyy , hi girl how are you doing too ? Well I have had a few headaches , but I knew I would , I guess its going to be a long 6 weeks as they break up tomorrow so will i need food lol . Hey BMI is same as mine , hey lets get them down girl !

Hope you are doing better than me!!!! Had a 'blip' yesterday, but drawing a line and starting again today 100%.

x x

Hope all is well with you in your CD camp this week :D (Lovely to see you back) - Sorry it has taken me so long to reply, I am so busy at work that I hardly get time to get on here:mad: hehehe.

How have your first few days been? I'm sure the scales will show that it is all worth it.

Take care and I will keep dropping in to see how you are doing:)

headdown . hey good for you , just think its not good carrying extra weight around and them packs is our heaven , is it ? lol well done you 1 well might have to stray off friday as its my B-day lets see what happens ok .

Hi Lenny , hey good to see you back , crist looking at your ticker , do you want to swap , its swap shop lol Hey which dress did you go for in the end , i'll look up your thread soon , hehe . Yes better being busy no time to think also deit goes faster then too , my first week well could be out for B-Day meal friday but then its back on track . not easy . how are you doing anyway :)

Well , after , friday and saturday night , I am back on CD , got a slight headache , I came off Friday as it was my Birthday Meal , and saturday was a Fab wedding at farnham hall , wow what a place , my cousins wedding , God knows how much that was , but stunning . Really feeling it today , how is everyone doing ?

Back