I am starting CD tomorrow, can you wish me luck please

khazarji

I just want tomorrow to be different, How can I make my attempt this time the last? How did you do it?

Thank you

Lots of luck Khazarji.

Just have targets and real aims for them, then you'll do it. xx

Hi Khazarji

Im starting tomorrow too, hope everything goes well, just pm if you want any support, good luck! x

Hi. The fact that you say you want tomorrow to be different from before shows you are determined this time. Enjoy your CD journey. You'll be the new you in no time at all. It's absolutly brilliant when you see the quick results.

Good luck and keep us posted on how you're going xxx

Hiya both, I'm at end of week 3 so fairly new too. But can I say first few days or even week is really hard but after that ok. Also you must get on here all the time as that is what gets you through it- knowing other people are doing it too and going through the same things as you. Good luck anyway and I'll hear how you get on x

Good luck!
My only advice is SLEEP EARLY WHENEVER POSSIBLE. At least for me, it's when I'm up late that the cravings start.

Good luck girls !!! Not that you`ll need it!
Get the first few days under your belt, and look forward to new healthy bodies !!!

The buzz I get now from clothes shopping easily outweighs any food cravings!!!

I`d suggest you set yourselves up with those weight loss ticker thingies, as you`ll find watching your losses really motivational.

There is tons of support here so don`t feel alone !!
xx

I looked at it as a welcome break from making food decisions which were taking over my life and driving me crazy. Yes the first few days did not feel good and you have to just drink water and endure. What I have experienced since has been unlike any other diet I have tried....'peace around food' I don't know how long it will last but it is such a lovely feeling and so unusual for me. Best wishes for your CD journey.

Good luck for tomorrow both of you xxx:)

Good Luck to you both!! You will be fab! xx

Back