I am still here

DaveP

I have been down and struggling the last 2 weeks and really dont feel like blogging or posting.

But I thought id let you all know im still here. I have a weigh in tongiht. I can already tell you i will have lost about 2 lbs. Not a great loss but a loss.

I'm just going to go back to lurking now.

Dave - I love the name Dave/David my husband and my boss are a David and are really nice blokes. Most Daves/Davids I know are lovely people, havent met one yet whom I dont like. My name is Mary, but I am not a virgin.:silly:

2 lbs is 2lbs, good luck with the weigh in, never give up. We are here to support you. Let us know how you get on.

Not everyone is perfect, well I aint anyway - Dont think I want to be otherwise there will be no point.

Sorry to hear you've been feeling a bit low. Losing ANY weight when you're down and struggling is to be applauded.

We all understand what a long, relentless battle this weight loss lark is so feel free to come on here and have a moan if ever you feel the need.

Thanks ladylite and Russian Doll.

Dave is actuallty a fake name. I use a fake name coz I like to ***** about my counsellor so i don't get found out. There arent too many LL in Essex so I prob will get found out sooner or later. I used Dave as it is my fish's name. I have 3 goldfish of varying sizes called Big Dave, Little Dave & Tiny Dave. My girlfriends middle name is mary. I have always liked that name.

Your fishes names .....

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Love it!

I have been down and struggling the last 2 weeks and really dont feel like blogging or posting.

But I thought id let you all know im still here. I have a weigh in tongiht. I can already tell you i will have lost about 2 lbs. Not a great loss but a loss.

I'm just going to go back to lurking now.

Hang in there Dave....we all have highs and lows. I worried the pressure your LLC puts on you might get you down...perhaps you can point this out to her that it is having an adverse affect.

Keep posting here...might help keep you focused.,...and god knows, we all go through it!

I used to have a marine tank - I named my fishes too...I had Beauty, Clown, Frankie, Picasso, Ringo, Louie (a shrimp hehe), blimey - I can't remember the rest of their names. :( They were lovely though!!

Anyway - chin up, and don't beat yourself up - we all have down days! Tomorrow will look brighter.

x

That site is HILARIOUS ... now THAT is my kind of humour!

I've added it to my faves so 'I can is browzing at leizure' ;)

hahaha yes browsing at leizure.

I have submitted a few in my time as we have a lovely kitten/junior and he gets himself into all sorts of poses.

It is funny as hell though.

Well done for keeping on. I'm having some rubbish weightloss now - and right at the end too - so I know how depressing it can be - and your counsellor isn't helping either!

You know we all support you - and any loss is a good loss (although I don't actually agree with this myself at the moment, even though I KNOW it is true!!!).

Hi Dave

There is someone close to me who lurrvveees cats and I have sent them your link.

Sorry to hear that you are struggling - I am too but I am not going to dwell but instead add a piccy for you and a joke!!

DADDY LONG LEGS
A father watched his young daughter playing in the garden. He smiled as he reflected on how sweet and pure his little girl was. Tears formed in
his eyes as he thought about her seeing the wonders of nature through such innocent eyes.
Suddenly she just stopped and stared at the ground. He went over to her to see what work of God had captured her attention. He noticed she was looking at two Daddy Long Legs' mating.
Daddy, what are those two insects doing?" she asked.
"They're mating," her father replied.
"What do you call the insect on top?" she asked.
"That's a Daddy Longlegs," her father answered.
"So, the other one is a Mommy Longlegs?" the little girl asked.
As his heart soared with the joy of such a cute and innocent question
he replied "No dear. Both of them are Daddy Longlegs."
The little girl, looking a little puzzled, thought for a moment, then took her foot and stomped them flat.
"Well, we're not having any of that gay **** in our garden." she said

Daisydee x

Attachments

• massage.jpg
    massage.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 35
I also JUST got sent this one. As a man im not sure if it is appropriate for ladies but ill give it a go

An Essex girl and an Irish guy are in a bar when the Essex Girl notices something strange about the wellies the Irish guy is wearing. She says, "Scuse me mate, I ain't being funny or nuffink, but why doz one of your wellies 'ave an L on it and the uva one's got an R on it?"
The Irish guy smiles, puts down his glass of Guinness and replies, "Well, I'm a little bit tick you see. The one wit the R on it is for me right foot and the one wit the L is for me Left foot"
"Cor blimey", exclaims the Essex girl, "So THATS why me knickers 'ave got C&A on them!"

Dave best of luck for tonight - got my fingers crossed for you, please let us know how you get on.

Don't let the whole counsellor thing stress you out, it shouldn't be able to affect your life in this way - stay strong.

:rotflmao:- love both the jokes ...... and yes I'd say it was very suitable for us girls :rotflmao:

Luvved the joke so did my OH, but I am used the jokes like that as he is always telling me naughties and works on a building site - say no more.:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Good luck tonight, we can compare notes I am just getting ready for mine.

Hi Guys

I have tested the water and I am going to risk the one that I was going to share originally;)

......I rear-ended a car this morning.

So there we are alongside the road and slowly the driver gets out of the car . . and you know how you just-get-sooo-stressed and life-stuff seems to get funny?

Yeah, well, I could NOT believe it . . . he was a DWARF!
He storms over to my car, looks up at me and says, "I AM NOT HAPPY!"

So, I look down at him and say, "Well, which one are you then?"

. . and that's when the fight started . .

Daisydee x

so how did it go ?

Back