I am struggling to lose weight at this time of year!!

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by curlywurlie, 13 December 2010 Social URL.

1. curlywurlie

curlywurlie Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    For the first time ever I have stuck to slimming world more or less 100% of the time for the last week. I have done more or less every diet known to man! But always cheat. This time I am determined to lose weight. I don't need to lose lots, maybe about 10lbs but I really struggle to lose anything more than a pound and that's not every week. I see others who lose upto 6lbs a week. If I really stick to slimming world, will I lose weight? One of the most difficult things at the moment is when I get to the weekends, and I am out with my husband or friends, at this time of year, you usually eat out more, but If I don't see results soon I may give in. Any advice?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LVLLM

LVLLM Gold Member

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Carb Cycling
    you will find if you dont have too much to lose you wont be losing 6lbs per week! I bet those people have a lot more to lose than you.
    Is this the right time of year to start a diet. IMO No its not, its possibly the worst time ever to start - why not just start in Jan?
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.